>> CHAPTER 1: THE TIME CROSS

Notes:

"NOTES" - FUTURE TAMERS AND DIGIMON
“NOTES” - PAST TAMERS AND DIGIMON
“NOTES" - BOTH

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Japan, Shinjuku

In Japan Shinjuku, it was night while the moon shining in the dark sky. In front of Hypnos a portal suddenly appeared and a tall man with mask wearing a black clothes came out.

"Hypnos, this is where all started." Black said before walking towards the main door.

"How about let's give them some nice knock." Black said before he raised his hand and a lightning surge created at his palm.

*BOOM!!!*

INTRUDER! INTRUDER! INTRUDER!

"Sir! We detect an intruder alert in the main base of the building!" Riley report.

"Let me see who it is!" Yamaki said while looking at his monitor. Suddenly a CCTV camera show Black at the hall while walking towards the facility.

"It's Black!" Jian said.

"Quickly call the Tamers right away!" Yamaki said to his men.

Black is currently walking towards facility. He look up as he saw a big metal door. He open his right palm and summon his crimson blade.

He suddenly slash the door before walking in

"Ah there it is." Black said while looking at the time car Jian used to make to the past. Black start to walk towards at it and touch it.

"I never thought a person like him would come out an advance car like this." Black said while looking at the car.

" Black said while looking at the car

"Pyro Sphere!"

Black turn his head and saw a red blaze coming towards him. He quickly summon a hazard circle to protect himself. The attack made contact on the circle that explode and create a smoke. When the smoke is gone, Black can clearly see his attacker. In front of him is Takato Matsuki, Rika Nonaka, Henry Wong, Jeri Katou and their partners Guilmon, Renamon, Terriermon and Leomon standing firmly.