CHAPTER 34

CHAPTER 34: AKIO'S TERRIBLE FATE

Previously on Digimon Tamers: The Battle Evolution

In the last chapter, As Jian thinking about Black's reason of turning evil it shown Akio's memories that Jian have as he suspicious that he is alive and he is Black.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

That's right, I've realized it,
I forgot to do my homework
That's one puzzle, puzzle, puzzle,
"Who am I?"

Even if I slide
and skin my knees
I've gotta stand right back up, or else my chance will run away, I know

Big and bigger, biggest dreamer!
Dreaming is the start of everything
that's the answer
I'll fly farther than anyone
through all the tomorrows

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

Hypnos

Jian continue to stared at his vehicle as General Fukashi and Yamaki is listening to his story.

"What happened after that?" Yamaki asked as they both stared at Jian. Jian look down as he continues to tell the story.

"After that day, Akio stop talking to us. He distance himself from us like we're some kind of plague. He even refuse to look at us. We tried to talk to him. Help him but no matter what we do... He always refuse... Until one day..."

*21 YEARS AGO (JIAN TIME LINE)*

"His terrible fate started...."

In Shinjuku school, the Tamers is currently waiting at school gate. It's been two weeks since the incident in Akio's house. Takato and Henry told the tamers about what happened and so on Akio started to keep his distant himself from them. Whenever they tried to talk to him, he doesn't respond or brush them off. But they had enough. They decided to talk to him. That's why they're waiting for him in the gate.

"Guys there he is!" Kazu said. They turn their heads and saw Akio is leaving the school ground.

"Akio!" Takato called. Akio stop before looking at them. He stared at them for a little a bit before looking down and continue to walk.

"Akio wait up!" Takato called before going to him. He stop as he felt the Tamers is just behind him.

"Akio, come on let's talk." Takato said

"Yeah, you've been ignoring us for past two weeks." Kenta said as he agreed. But Akio, didn't respond, not even a flinch.

"Akio? If this about your dad, you know we can talk to him-" Jeri tried to say as she tried to reach out her hand to Akio's shoulder before Akio interrupted her.

"Just leave me alone!" Akio shouted as the Tamers is shock at his outburst. Akio turn around and glare at them.

"Dad is right, I shouldn't be friends with people like you! He knows what's the best for me! Who are you to say I should disobey him huh!?" Akio shouted before turning around and walk away. As he is close to the gate someone shouted him.