CHAPTER 15

CHAPTER 15: THE FEAR IN FRIENDSHIP

Previously on Digimon: Tamers The Battle Evolution

After Rika go in mysterious place she suddenly turn into a beast that attack everyone including her own friends. She even hurt Takato, who have a strong will to believe Rika is is still inside and because of it a card created and seal the monster inside of Rika.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

That's right, I've realized it,
I forgot to do my homework
That's one puzzle, puzzle, puzzle,
"Who am I?"

Even if I slide
and skin my knees
I've gotta stand right back up, or else my chance will run away, I know

Big and bigger, biggest dreamer
Dreaming is the start of everything
that's the answer
I'll fly farther than anyone
through all the tomorrows

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

Hypnos

At clinic of Hypnos, there was Rika, lying in the clinic bed while sleeping peacefully. Beside her is Takato who's waiting for her to wake up. Takato staring at her while having a flashback what happened yesterday.

*Flashback*

"RIKA!!!" Takato shouted then suddenly Rika turn her attention to him.

"PLEASE WAKE UP!!!!" Takato shouted hoping to wake her up from her conscious.

"RAHHHHHHHH!!!!" suddenly Rika roared before raising her hands to Takato and suddenly the place went silence.

*SLASH!!!*

Takato got send back in the ground. He groaned but suddenly he felt a great pain in his right arm. He take a look and saw a big gash with a blood in it. Takato got stunned and slowly look up to Rika, who's growling and glaring at him.

"Rika..." Takato whispered

*End of Flashback*

Takato touch his bandage arm then close his eyes.

"No... She doesn't mean it. Rika would never do that." Takato thought. Suddenly he heard someone is waking up. He open his eyes and saw Rika started to stirred and open her eyes.

"W-Where am I?" Rika asked suddenly Takato stand up to his seat.

"Rika! You're finally awake!" Takato cried in happiness. Rika sit up and hold her head.

"Ugh... W-What happened? Why am I here?" Rika groaned while rubbing her throbbing head.

"Huh? You mean you don't remember anything?" Takato asked at her. Then Rika look at him.

"Remember what?" Rika asked suddenly she gasped as she saw Takato's bandage arm.

"What happened to your arm!?" Rika gasped while pointing at Takato's wounded arm. Takato look at his arm then to Rika.

"I..." Takato trailed off while thinking of an excuse.

"I can't tell her what really happened! I have to think of an excuse!" Takato thought then gave her his sheepish smile.