>> CHAPTER 11: TAMERS REUNITE

Notes:

"NOTES" - FUTURE TAMERS AND DIGIMON
“NOTES” - PAST TAMERS AND DIGIMON
“NOTES" - BOTH

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Slowly, Rika stirred as she opened her eyes and saw she wasn't in Arakawa bridge anymore. She's in the room.

"W-What the... Where am i?" Rika whispered before trying to sit up but stop and force to lay down again as she groaned in pain all over her body meet her.

"So you finally awake didn't you?"

Rika turn her head to her left and saw Takato, who's full of bandages around from his fore head to the chin, band aid in the in bridge of his nose and left cheek, beside her laying in the bed.

"Takato?" Rika whispered as it reveal Rika have bandage around her right side of her head, covering her right eye. Takato turn his head and smile at her.

"Welcome back Rika. It wasn't long i was awake." Takato smile as Rika continue to stare at him.

"Where are we?" Rika asked.

"Based how the room is design i guess in Tsukuba." Takato answer.

"I see." Rika said before turning her head, staring at the ceiling.

"How did we come here? I mean the last time i remember we fight and passed out in the Arakawa bridge." Rika said that shock Takato.

"You... Remember?" Takato asked.

"Yes." Rika nodded.

"How much?" Takato asked.

"All of it. From the start of our battle to the end." Rika said to him. Takato turn his head to stare at the ceiling.

"Oh... Well before i left i tell Jeri and Henry in our timeline that after i left tomorrow morning they can go at the Arakawa bridge and check what's happening. I guess they did and brought us here." Takato explained then Rika nod. There's a big silence between them.

"Why?" Rika finally spoke then Takato turn his head on her confused.

"Why? What do you mean why?"  Takato asked. Then Rika clenched her fist.

"Why would you go so far just to save me? Why you're so determine to stop me from falling to darkness? Does it hard for you to let go someone like me? Why would risk your own life just trying to bring me back? Just why?" Rika asked before she turn her head on Takato, who just stared at her.

"You still don't get it didn't you?" Takato asked then Rika scowled.

"Just answer me!" Rika said to him, in anger, wanting to know his answer. Takato didn't flinched a little as he continue to stare at her and began to explain.

"You're... You're the person i couldn't just let go Rika... I have a special bond on you... Very different than i have in Jeri, Henry and the others. Even far more different than i have on Guilmon. I feel hurt whenever i see you in pain... So... If i let you go... Do things on your own... Watching you isolating yourself from the others... Trying to become tough even though you're screaming for help... Ignoring how you messing up with your life.... Letting you be alone in the darkness... I feel... I feel like i just lose the another part of myself which is you. You're so important to me Rika that i couldn't find a words to describe it. As i go through to your memory and see how hurt you are that only give new reason why i shouldn't let you go in the darkness. That's why I'm willing to go there just to chase you and reach you." Takato explained to her. Rika just stared at him, still not convince at his words as her own stubbornness and pride kick in again.