>> CHAPTER 9: THE YIN AND YANG'S FINAL DUEL

Notes:

"NOTES" - FUTURE TAMERS AND DIGIMON
"NOTES" - PAST TAMERS AND DIGIMON
"NOTES" - BOTH

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Crimson Gallantmon is currently flying towards at the Arakawa bridge, where exactly Rika told him where to meet. Suddenly it revert to Takato's red sphere, showing his serious and determine face.

"Guilmon?" Takato called at his partner.

"Yes Takato?" Guilmon answer.

"At this fight... Can let me control our bio-merge form just this one time... Please..." Takato asked at him. Guilmon was a silent for a minute before finally spoke up.

"Of course Takato. Like Renamon said, if anyone can bring back the Rika we know it's you. Don't worry I'm at your back." Guilmon smile. Takato smile at his partner encouragement.

"Thank you Guilmon..." Takato smile.

"I just hope this works, that we can manage to bring Rika back." Guilmon said in distressed.

"Don't worry Guilmon, we will. In this fight I'll do anything I can just to bring her back..." Takato said in determine.

"Even it cost me my life..." Takato thought at himself. A minute later they arrive at the Arakawa bridge. Gallantmon debio-merge into Takato and Guilmon. Takato look around to see anyone is there. No one is there as he expected. No agents, no people, he can't even feel Black's present. Just him.

"Rika! I'm here! Come out wherever you're hiding!" Takato shouted in the place. Suddenly he heard a chuckle in front of him. Guilmon started to growl as he turn his head forward, in the other side of the river, and saw Rika coming out of the shadow with evil smirk at her face.

"Will you look that! You actually came. I guess you're not a chicken as i think you are." Rika chuckled. Gallantmon frowned.

"Of course I'll came... I'll do anything just to save you from that monster Rika. Just wait and see it." Takato said. This only make Rika grinned while chuckling.

"How naive!" Rika grinned before looking up to him.

"You're still thinking I'm your little pity girlfriend? I guess Rika is right. Goggle-heads are so dense that they can't even understand a single one word." Rika said before smirking at him.

"How many times I have to tell you. Rika is gone and I'm the D-reaper. Once I finish you here Takato I'll the next this world and your world then the WHOLE UNIVERSE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Rika laughed as Takato and Guilmon just watching her laugh.

"Well you can keep that thought because that would never going to happen." Takato said to her. Rika stop laughing and look at him in curious.

"Really? How come?" Rika asked then Takato scowl.

"Because in this fight i will save Rika from you D-reaper! Nothing can stop me from doing that! I don't care how hard it is! Even i have go through heaven and earth to do that!" Takato said to her. D-reaper Rika frowned as she observe Takato. She couldn't follow what on his mind. All she knows he is so determine to save Rika from it. She suddenly smirk.

"You're just like love sick boy who can't accept his little girlfriend is gone. You're making me sick! I'll just destroy you in this battle and enjoy torturing you painfully and slowly." Rika smirked maliciously.

"Rika... In this fight... This is where going to end.... All of it.... This fight will determine who's going to win all of our duels but in this case... It doesn't matter to me... All matters is I save you." Takato said to her. Takato eyes show 12 years old Rika's reflection as it started to tears, he blink the tears away before it show the reflection D-reaper Rika, standing right in front of him