CHAPTER 28

CHAPTER 28: TAKATO'S DECISION

Previously on Digimon Tamers: The Battle Evolution

In the last chapter, Rika decided to break up with Takato in order to be strong. Is this true or just lie?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

That's right, I've realized it,
I forgot to do my homework
That's one puzzle, puzzle, puzzle,
"Who am I?"

Even if I slide
and skin my knees
I've gotta stand right back up, or else my chance will run away, I know

Big and bigger, biggest dreamer!
Dreaming is the start of everything
that's the answer
I'll fly farther than anyone
through all the tomorrows

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

Takato is currently walking in the school with his eyes in the ground. His eyes you can see a hopeless and sadness, it's been a day since he and Rika decided to go on their own. But still Takato couldn't move on.

"Takato!" The voice shouted at him. Takato snapped from his sadness and look up and saw his two friends, Henry and Jeri, coming towards at him. Takato forcefully smile at them.

"Jeri, Henry, what's up?" Takato smile.

"Oh nothing, where is Rika? Is she with you?" Jeri asked, Takato eyes widen at the name.

"Rika?" Takato asked.

"Yeah, Jeri and I wondering if we could have a double date later. There's an aquarium museum we want to go, hopefully you two can come." Henry smile. Takato bowed his head.

"Me and Rika aren't together." Takato whispered then Jeri smile.

"Oh it's okay, i can text her to come here." Jeri said before taking out her cellphone.

"No Jeri... That's not what i meant..." Takato said while looking at them.

"Huh?" They stop when they saw Takato's depressed eyes.

"Me and Rika... Already broke up yesterday." Takato said that shocked the couple.

"WHAT?!" They exclaimed.

"What do you mean broke up! But why?!" Jeri exclaimed.

"Yeah, you both love each other right? How come you two broke up?!" Henry asked. Takato avoid eye contact in them.

"Turns out... I'm the only one thinking of that." Takato whispered. Henry and Jeri only stared at him.

"Excuse me." Takato bow before go pass through them. Henry and Jeri stared at him walking.

"What do you think happened to them?" Henry whispered.

"I don't know... But I won't just stand here and letting this to happened." Jeri said to him.

On school, Rika is getting some books from her locker when suddenly a hand slammed her locker. She startled a little before turning around, seeing Jeri and Henry giving her a serious look.