CHAPTER 21

CHAPTER 21: TAKATO AND RIKA'S DATE

Previously on Digimon Tamers: The Battle Evolution

To get back at Henry and Jeri's mischievous actions. Takato and Rika decided to play the same card on them but it turns out that their little plan worked and put two together.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

That's right, I've realized it,
I forgot to do my homework
That's one puzzle, puzzle, puzzle,
"Who am I?"

Even if I slide
and skin my knees
I've gotta stand right back up, or else my chance will run away, I know

Big and bigger, biggest dreamer
Dreaming is the start of everything
that's the answer
I'll fly farther than anyone
through all the tomorrows

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

Matsuki's Resident

Inside of of his room, Takato is currently sleeping but tossing around while there's a sweats in his forehead.

*DREAM*

Takato was currently standing in the middle of the place with buildings is broken around him. In front of him is a red fox while growling.

(But it is red and only have one tail)

"Rika..." Takato whispered. The fox continue to growl at him and staring him with it's white eyes.

"Takato stop! It's not her! Get out there before she hurts you!" Henry shouted behind him. But Takato ignore him and continue to stare at the fox. Deep inside he was hurt and he can't do anything about this situation.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..." Takato whispered before tears falling in his eyes. The fox growled and charged at him.

"ROAR!!!"

*END OF DREAM*

"AAAHHHH!!!!" Takato shouted before he bolted upright, sweat dripping from his forehead. He pant and trying to calm himself.

"W-What is that dream about..." Takato whispered as he remembered it.

"No... It's just a dream Takato, that would never going to happened... Not until I'm here." Takato said then look at his alarm clock and saw it's 9:49 am of the afternoon.