CHAPTER 26

CHAPTER 26: THE NEW EVOLUTION OF THE LION HEART

Previously on Digimon Tamers: The Battle Evolution

Jian managed to explain the Tamers the dark future he came his surprise doesn't stop there when he suddenly with just one card he managed to revive Leomon.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

That's right, I've realized it,
I forgot to do my homework
That's one puzzle, puzzle, puzzle,
"Who am I?"

Even if I slide
and skin my knees
I've gotta stand right back up, or else my chance will run away, I know

Big and bigger, biggest dreamer
Dreaming is the start of everything
that's the answer
I'll fly farther than anyone
through all the tomorrows

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

"L-Leomon?"

Jeri whispered in disbelief that her partner who's destroy four years ago is now restore and in front of her. Leomon turn his head to Jeri and his eyes widen.

"Jeri? Is that you?" Leomon asked. Jeri eyes started to tears as she smiled and nod.

"Jeri..." Leomon gasped.

"Leomon!!!" Jeri screamed before running towards him and hug him tight.

"Oh Leomon. I miss you..." Jeri sobbed. Leomon just put a hand in her back, referring as a hug.

"Me too." Leomon smiled.

"I can't believe it... Leomon is in front of us!" Kazu gasped.

"B-But how!" Takato asked before looking at Jian.

"It's simple, this card contains a codes that can restore deleted data. You see even the Digimon got destroy, some data will be left in D-ark so it's enough to analyze it and restore it like new." Jian smiled while showing them the green card.

"How did you come up with that card?" Henry asked then Jian look at him.

"You see, in my timeline I've been working in this card for past five years in order to restore some data but last year i created two cards too. Two cards that can upgrade Takato and Rika's D-ark." Jian smiled.

"Upgrade?" Ryo asked then Jian turn to Takato and Rika. He walk to them before handling them two green cards

"Now i want two of you to slash this cards in your D-ark." Jian said to them.

"What for?" Rika asked.

"Trust me, it will help you two greatly." Jian smiled at her. Takato and Rika look at each before grabbing the card and slash it in their D-ark. Suddenly their D-arks started to glow as it changed figure.

 Suddenly their D-arks started to glow as it changed figure