>> CHAPTER 4: THE POWER OF FAMILY'S LOVE

Transilvania Castle

At the castle, Black is staring at the window when suddenly he saw Megagargomon coming towards at the castle. He chuckled.

"As I predicted." Black said then Myotismon walk towards at him.

"Master, is something wrong?" Myotismon asked then Black turn around.

"Be ready Myotismon, go at the orphanage and get the key while i, greeting our visitors." Black said then Myotismon smirked and nod before left. Black look at the window and stared at them as they landed in the ground.

"Everything is going according to my plan." Black smiled.

At the Tamers, all of them finally landed in the ground.

"Phew! That's one heck of the ride." Kazu said.

"Heck of the ride." Guardromon repeated then Kazu glare at him.

"That's my line you big log nut!" Kazu said.

"Ah sorry..." Guardromon apologize.

Suddenly Megagargomon glows before he got spilt by Henry and Terriermon.

"Henry, why did you de-biomerge?" Takato asked. Then Terriermon cling at Henry neck.

"Momentai! Of course we have to, i mean how we're going to fit in the door without crushing it." Terriermon asked.

"Dig below it. I always do that in my shed." Guilmon replied.

"Yeah, no thanks, not the digger type." Terriermon said.

"Well then let's go inside." Justimon said.

"Right!" Gallantmon replied. They all walk towards the door and open it.

*CREAK...*

The door creak as they opened it and you can hear the creaking sound of the door all over the place. Not only it is quite but also echoing all over the place. They all look inside and saw the place is all dark and wasn't use in many years.

"It's just like in the scary movies." Kazu said.

"You know what's scares me more than this place Kazu?" Takato said to him then Kazu look at Gallantmon.

"I don't know what is it?" Kazu asked.

"Rika, i mean just imagine what she's going react that i came here without her. Just thinking about it making me shiver." Takato said while shivering and imagining Rika's reaction.

"And don't forget about Jeri! She maybe nice but scary when it gets angry. I mean come on Henry, of all the girls you're going to be a girlfriend why do have to be the scary ones when it get mad." Terriermon said.

"Because my heart said so?" Henry said.

"Oh yeah? Then my heart said it will be my death once Jeri finds out we sneak behind her back. Just imagine it." Terriermon said.

"Actually Terriermon... I can't even imagine it without getting scared." Henry said before shivering.

"What a girlfriends you two have." Ryo smirked.

"Momentai." Henry said.

"Hey! That's my line!" Terriermon shouted at him.

Orphanage

At the orphanage, in Rika and Takato's room. Rika is turning back in fort as she having a nightmare. Inside of her dream she was standing in the red goo with darkness surrounded her. In front of her is the red silhouette fox.