>> CHAPTER 3: SAVING A FRIEND

Notes:

"NOTES" - FUTURE TAMERS AND DIGIMON
“NOTES” - PAST TAMERS AND DIGIMON
“NOTES" - BOTH

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

D-reaper's core

At the D-reaper's base, Black is currently standing at top of D-reaper's core while staring at the Digimon Tamers base a far.

"Just a little while longer and you'll be mine Rika Nonaka... Then the D-reaper." Black chuckled before laughing.

Back at the base of the Digimon Tamers, “Takato and Guilmon” is currently staring at the chaos bubbles.

“Just wait a little bit Jeri... I'm coming to save you.” Takato whispered while starting at the D-reaper.

"I knew you would be here." The voice said to him. Past Takato and Guilmon look behind and saw Future Takato and Guilmon walking towards at them.

“Hey it's the big Takato!” Guilmon smiled. "Takato" smiled at him and pet him in the head.

“What are you doing here?” Takato asked then future Takato turn to his past self.

"Actually I'm the one who should ask that to you. What are you doing here?" Takato asked then his past self look to the D-reaper.

"It's because of Jeri right?" Takato smiled then past Takato look down.

“She's trap there... Alone.” Takato whispered.

"I know... I've been there long time ago." Takato whispered then past Takato clenched his fist.

“If... If I'm just strong enough to save Leomon... If I'm strong enough to protect her she wouldn't be sad and be captured by the D-reaper.” Takato cried then his future self look at him.

"Blaming yourself won't change the past. What happened in past is already happened and you can't change it back. Well... Unless you have  been suck in the light and time travel like us... You know the eh nevermind you get my point." Takato sheepish grinned. “Takato” just look down, sad face then "Takato" smile and gave him an encourage look.

"In this situation you have to be strong. You have to hold on your belief you have in order to save Jeri." Takato said to him. “Takato” look at him.

“What about you? I heard you want to go there because you want to stop the guy named Black right?” Takato said to him then "Takato" nod.

"Yes. Not only to save the world but also protect the person i love the most." Takato said to him.

“You love the most? Who?” Takato aske then future Takato chuckled.

"I'm not allowed to tell you that. Besides i think i already said too much in the room. One more word and I'm pretty sure Rika would whoop me!" Takato smiled then past Takato blushed.

“Hey.” Takato called.

"Yeah?" Takato answered.

“About your girlfriend. It not happened to be... You know... Jeri?” Takato asked. Future Takato nervously grinned while scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh uh um..." Takato trailed off.

"Man this is an awkward question. How am i going to answer this? I can't just "No, because our girlfriend is Rika! Why? Well it just happened!" I'll definitely gonna gave him a permanent shock." Takato thought before taking a deep breath and look at him.