>> CHAPTER 1: TRIP TO TRANSILVANIA

Transilvania

On Transilvania, where old houses and a big castle lie there. It was middle of the night, and all of the people is sleeping peacefully. In the castle, a portal suddenly appeared and a figure came out. Not seeing because of the darkness. The figure step out in the moonlight making it reveal himself none other than Black.

"Looks like i've finally arrived." Black said while looking around the castle. Black walk around until he came across in a statue of a vampire.

"This is perfect." Black said before walking in the statue. He stop in front of the statue, he activate his powers. The mark in his hands extent to his arms, he reach his hands and create a hazard circle in front of his hand. Suddenly the statue eyes start to glow red until it's body. When the the red light completely covered the statue it explode into a smoke. A fog covered the room as Black smiled under his mask.

"You will definitely gonna attract the Tamers to come here." Black said as a tall figure standing in front of him. The figure kneel down and bow before him. Black is staring at him with a evil smile.

At the town of Transilvania, it was peaceful night when suddenly.

*BOOM!*

There's a loud noise came from outside. The people got startled and quickly left their houses to check what's happening outside. They all got shocked when every street light is shattered.

"What's happening!?" One of the people asked. Suddenly a bats came to them. They all scream as they wave their hands to scare the bats away. The bats continue to chase the people.

Suddenly a red full moon came up, they all look up and their eyes widen.
It is a tall figure with a red eyes and wearing a cape, standing at top of the castle.

"Hey look!"

"What is that!?"

They all gasped. The figure smirked before bats surrounded it and disappeared in the thin air as the bats disappeared. Leaving the people of Transilvania confused, shocked and scared. One people notice a card in the ground.

(The Card)

(The Card)

Japan, Shinjuku

Back at Japan Shinjuku, the Hypnos is currently navigating any strange activity happening. Suddenly a man with a black suit came up.

"Any news Riley." Yamaki asked.

"No strange activities for this week sir. It's perfectly normal." Riley said to him. Yamaki nod his head and close his lighter.

"Okay we can call it a day. Pack up and-!"

*RINGG! RINGGG!*

Yamaki's headset suddenly ring. He push the button side by it and answer it.