>> CHAPTER 3: THE CREATURE LIVING UNDER THE MOON

"At last... We finally meet Tamers."

Rika glared at the creature as Renamon appeared in front of her.

"Kyousuke! Stay behind me!" Rika said while pushing Kyousuke in her back. The creature grinned as he look at Rika.

"So you must be Rika Nonaka am i right?" The creature asked. Rika immediately pulled out her D-ark and scan the creature.

"Myotismon, a virus type Digimon. Ultimate, His attacks is Grisly Wing and Crimson Lightning." Rika said then look at Myotismon.

"No wonder people here in Transilvania think they got attack by a vampire

"No wonder people here in Transilvania think they got attack by a vampire. The way you looks you can be dracula, all you need is a coffin." Rika smirked.

"Attitude! Master Black is right, you really have attitude Rika Nonaka." Myotismon smirked.

"Black! Where is he?!" Takato shouted then Myotismon turn his head to him.

"And why would i tell you where is my master is?" Myotismon smirked.

"Fine, if you're not going to tell us then we'll force it to you!" Rika shouted then she, Takato and Henry pulled out a card.

[Insert Song: Slash]

(1:19 - 1:34)

The background goes black as the card spin in motion. Suddenly a hands caught the three card and head turn side that it reveal Takato, Rika and Henry, with their face is half cover in dark, with serious face.

Three of them show their D-ark in their left hands and swing it to right side with the card in their right hand. They all slash the cards in their own D-ark. When the card made a contact on the card, Their digivice create loud noise and scan and show the digital data contains in it.

"Digimodify!"

It reveal the Digivolution card with a data code in it's background.

"Matrix Digivolution Activate!"

Three of them slash the card as they shown with a card sleeve in their background.

[Insert Song: EVO]

(0:00 - 0:38 & 2:07 - 2:50)

MATRIX DIGIVOLUTION

Takato's D-ark create a digital egg inside the device then explode creating a shock wave that send the Digivice backward. Suddenly Guilmon was encased in a large red light shaped like a digital egg.