I'M BACK!!!!!

Me: Yo! Guys I'm ba-

Digimons and Tamers: STORY!!!!

They all immediately run up to me and hugged me so tight.

Takato: Story! We miss you!!!

Rika: Yeah! Where the heck you have been?!

Me: (Getting crushed) I.... Guys..... Can't...... Breath.....!

All of them: Oh sorry!

They all immediately let me go and i breath so hard.

Me: Geez! You don't have to hug me like that!!! What are you guys trying to do?! Crushed me to death?!

Terriermon: (Grinning) Momentai! We just miss you!

Me: (Mumbled) I know you are.

Me: (Clear a throat) Anyway, as i was saying before i got crushed by a bear hug those guys.

Kazu: Why do you keep saying that? We just-

Me: SHUT UP KAZU!!!

Kazu immediately shut his mouth and hide behind of Kenta.

Me: AS I WAS SAYING! I'm back! And ready to continue to story! Sorry for leaving you guys like that! But I'm okay now!

Henry: So what are you going to do now you're back?

Me: I'll continue where we left. Where we left again? (Look at the story plan)

Rika: Where you Takato trying to chase me and trying to get back to me?

Me: Oh yeah! Now i remember!

Takato: Thank goodness you did! Go ahead and publish it! I want to get my Rika back!

Me: Hey! Easy! I was just about to write it you know!

All of them: What?!

Jeri: You mean you haven't write it yet?!

Me: Of course! Like i said i have a problem remember? Besides there's school, homeworks, quiz, test-

Takato: Okay! Okay! Okay! We get it! Just write it and publish it! I REALLY just want to get Rika back!

Rika: Aww! I never leave you Takato. (Hugs him)

Takato: I know (Smile and hugged her back)

Me and Jeri: (Takes a camera and take a picture of the scene)

Takato and Rika: Hey!

Me: Sorry! I couldn't resist!

Jeri: Neither am i.

Rika: Even so! We still need a privacy you know!

Me: Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. Anyway since I'm back I'm going to work on the story and for the new series.

Ryo: Wait, you announce it but still haven't make it yet?

Me: Yeah, got a problem it with that?!

Ryo: Nothing! Just asking!

Me: Good! So I'm glad I'm back and i just want to say ready to finish the story, so see ya-

(My younger sister suddenly came)

My sister: (Holding a folder) Hey big sis, where do you want me to put this COMPLETE next chapter 29 and New Series story plans?

All of them: WHAT?!!!

( Everyone turn to me with very angry look)

Takato: I thought you said you haven't started yet!

Rika: (Very mad) You lied to us?!

Me: (Very Nervously smile and sweating like crazy while slowly backing away from her) Hehehehe.... Let me explain?

Rika: Why you-!

Me: MOMMY!!!!! (Quickly runs away)

Rika: COME BACK HERE!!!! (Chase me)

Takato: RIKA WAIT DON'T!!! WE NEED HER ALIVE TO PUBLISH THE CHAPTERS AND FINISH THE STORY!!!!! (Chase us)

My sister: (Look at Henry and Jeri) Did i came a wrong time?

Henry: No actually, you came in a right time.

My sister: Ohhhh!

Jeri: (Smile at her) Can i see the folder?

My sister: (Shrugged) Yeah sure. Big sis didn't tell me not to show it you guys. She only said not to everyone except You two and Takato and Rika. (Gave the folder)

Henry and Jeri: (Immediately grab the folder and start to read it) SO THAT'S WHAT WILL HAPPEN!!!!