CHAPTER 20

CHAPTER 20: HENRY AND JERI'S FEELINGS

Previously on Digimon Tamers: The Battle Evolution

On last chapter, Takato and Rika confessed each other while watching the fireworks. Now it's time for other couple to made.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

That's right, I've realized it,
I forgot to do my homework
That's one puzzle, puzzle, puzzle,
"Who am I?"

Even if I slide
and skin my knees
I've gotta stand right back up, or else my chance will run away, I know

Big and bigger, biggest dreamer
Dreaming is the start of everything
that's the answer
I'll fly farther than anyone
through all the tomorrows

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

Matsuki Bakery

At Matsuki Resident, Takato and Rika is currently doing some homework that Ms. Asagi gave to them.

"Hmmm... Hey Rika?" Takato called.

"Yeah?" Rika asked while looking up to her boyfriend.

"Don't you think Henry and Jeri made a great combo for putting us together?" Takato asked.

"Now, you put that way, yeah kinda are." Rika said while thinking what Henry and Jeri said to us.

"Yeah, how they plan, organize the place and their team work." Takato smirked. Rika look at him then smirked.

"Okay, what are you suggesting?" Rika asked with a sly smirked at her face.

"I'm just saying, what do you say we play a matchmaker too? Hmm?" Takato said with a sly smirked. Rika sigh and shake her head.

"Takato...! That's not nice... I'm in." Rika grinned.

Shinjuku Highschool

Jeri is currently going at the library while have a three books is her arms. Suddenly she accidentally dropped one of her books, Jeri sighed and bent her knees down to pick up the book, once she unbent her knees she quickly noticed a stack of books right in front of her.

*BUMP!*

Both notice fell backwards with their books scattered, both of them looked at each other surprised.

"Ouch!" Jeri yelp.

"Jeri? I'm so sorry!" The boy apologize. Jeri look up and saw Henry nervously smiling at her.

"Henry! No it's okay! It was an accident." Jeri smile. Both of them moved onto their knees and start picking up the books they dropped. After a few seconds they were both standing up again, Jeri noticed Henry's eyes being almost blocked by his stack of books.

"Um... would you like some help with those?" Jeri asked while seeing the stack of books.

Henry moved his head slightly to the right to see Jeri better.