CHAPTER 14

CHAPTER 14: THE BEAST INSIDE THE BEAUTY

Previously on Digimon Tamers: The Battle Evolution

After the Tamers got reunited, Black send an army of Cyclonemon to attack the Tamers but one unexpected happened when Rika suddenly change into a beast.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

That's right, I've realized it,
I forgot to do my homework
That's one puzzle, puzzle, puzzle,
"Who am I?"

Even if I slide
and skin my knees
I've gotta stand right back up, or else my chance will run away, I know

Big and bigger, biggest dreamer
Dreaming is the start of everything
that's the answer
I'll fly farther than anyone
through all the tomorrows

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

Rika surrounding by a red aura while a great force of wind is surrounding her. Rika's arms fall down to her waist and her head is hung down while her hair flying in the wind. All of them still staring at her in shock. Rika is staring at them through her now beastly red eyes.

"Wha... What happened to her?" Jeri asked in shock.

"I don't know..." Henry answered her numbly. Rika starting to move by clenching her fingers. Rika's jaw clenched as it show she has now sharp fangs. Rika took a deep exhale before glaring at them. Rika took a deep breath before screaming.

"RRRAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Rika screamed so loud that send a burst of wind all around the place. The Tamers and Digimons had to stand firmly so they won't carried away. Black covering his face with one arm while staring at Rika with wonder and amazement look.

"What an amazing force! If she can release this so much force, i wonder how powerful she is!" Black thought before turning the Cyclonemon.

"How about let's put it on the test." Black said before commanding the Cyclonemon to attack.

"Guys they're attacking!" Takato shouted before all of them gasped and turn around. Rika's eyes twitch before charging so fast to the Cyclonemon.

*SWOOOSH!*

Tamers yelp when suddenly a great force of wind come through past them. They look up and saw Rika fighting the Cyclonemon. Rika raised fist, still the red aura surrounding her, and punch the Cyclonemon with a great force. Once her punch made a contact on the Cyclonemon is send a shock wave that destroy a row of Cyclonemon.

"Wow! Did anyone see that?!" Kazu shouted.

"She punch the Cyclonemon like they were nothing!" Henry gasped.

Rika felt a presence behind her, she turn around and dodge the attack before punching them. The Cyclonemon screamed in pain before disintegrated into data. Rika continue to fight the Cyclonemon on her own while the Tamers is staring at her in shock.

"She's fighting the Cyclonemon on her own!" Kenta gasped.

"Without a Digimon!" Henry gasped.

"What happened to Rika, Takato?" Jeri asked turning to him. Takato couldn't speak as he keep staring at Rika.