ONE SHOT: CHIBI KITSUNE

17 years old Takato and his girlfriend Rika is currently at Takato's room, just hanging out. Takato is currently drawing some figures, on other hand Rika is reading a book while listening a music from her headphones. Rika suddenly take off her headphone and look at Takato.

"Hey Takato, I'm grabbing some drink want some?" Rika asked to her boyfriend. Takato look at her and smile.

"Sure! Why not." Takato smile. Rika stand up and left the room. Takato look dow to his doing and continue to drawing.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

"RIKA!"

Takato quickly stand up and bolted out of the room when suddenly Rika gave out a big shriek. Takato quickly go downstairs and go head to the kitchen.

"Rika are you okay?! I heard you scream!" Takato said frantically. Takato look around, searching for Rika but he didn't see anyone there.

"Rika?" Takato called then suddenly he heard a sound behind the refrigerator.

"Rika?" Takato called once more. Suddenly his eyes widen and mouth open when he sees only his girlfriend but in little kid form in the age of more like 2-3 years old. Not only this is shocking but also she have fox ears and tail. Poor Takato just stand there while processing what just happened.

Later

"So you're saying you heard Rika scream and when you go down you see her like this?" Henry asked with Jeri with her. After taking what's going on, Takato quickly call the two of them to help his little "Chibi" situation.

"Y-Yeah! Just like that!" Takato exclaimed with Rika sitting in his lap. Rika just look at them back in forth with confusion written at her face.

"Does she recognize you?" Jeri asked to him. Takato blink twice before looking down.

"I don't know, i didn't manage to ask her. Wait let me." Takato pick up Rika and make her stand in front of him.

"Hey Rika do you recognize me? I'm Takato. Remember?" Takato said. Rika just tilt her head and look at him in confused with her left ear twitch.

"Based on how she look at you i don't think she recognize you." Henry said. Takato sigh in defeat before look at Henry and Jeri.

"What will I do?" Takato asked.

"I suggest that you take care of her until she go back to normal." Henry said before he and Jeri standing.

"W-Wait a second! Me?! Why only me!?" Takato stutter. Henry and Jeri is in the as they look back and gave Takato a smile.

"Well you're her boyfriend. Good luck Takato!" Jeri smile.

"W-Wait!" Takato shouted, trying to protest but unfortunately they're already left. Takato sigh before look down to Rika.

"Well, looks like it's you and me Rika. Now what are we gonna do?" Takato asked while looking at his chibi girlfriend. Rika just look at him with blank look.

"Are you hungry?" Takato asked. Suddenly Rika perked up at this.

"I'll take that as a yes." Takato chuckle. He lift Rika to his arms before going to the kitchen. He grabbed many bread before going upstairs. He gave the bread to Rika, where she ate it.

"There she's already have something to do it and i need to do something too." Takato said looking at his unfinished drawing. He got to his table and start to draw. Minutes later, Rika finished eating the breads Takato gave to her. She look around as she has nothing to do. She suddenly notice Takato doing something that make her curious.

She stand up and walk towards him.  And look up to him. She stared at him as she wanted attention. But Takato is so focus to his drawing that he didn't even notice her. Minutes later of being ignore it starting to get in Rika's nerve. She glared at him with her face saying "Stupid Goggle-head! Notice me!" But Takato didn't see it. All his attention is in his drawing. She had enough. Rika grabbed on his jacket and start to climb up. Making Takato look at her.

"Rika? What are you-"

But before he even finish his sentence Rika start pulling his hair. Making Takato yell in pain.

"O-Ow! R-Rika! Stop! That hurts! Rika!" Takato yelp before grabbing her and put her in front of him.

"Sheesh! What's into you? Why did you do that?" Takato asked. Rika pout, which Takato think it's cute, before looking away. Takato hugged her to his arms while looking at her.

"Don't do that again okay? It hurts really." Takato said. Rika only scowl but have a blush in her cheeks. She look up, feeling guilty of what she did, to Takato and see how he stared at her in very soft way. She leaned up to him.

"Okay what are you up to this-mmph!" Takato stop and his eyes widen when suddenly Rika kiss him in the lips. Rika quickly pull away before snuggle to his arms. She buried her face to his chest. Takato just blink, still shock of what Rika did, while blushing. He suddenly smile and leaned towards her.

"You just wanted attention don't you Rika?" Takato whispered with a smile. Rika respond by burying her face even more to his chest and grab a hold of his jacket. Takato chuckle before kissing her head.

"Sorry. I guess I'm little got carried away from my drawing that I didn't notice you." Takato apologize before standing up and walk towards to his bed. He lay there with Rika is still in him arms. Takato just stroke her hair slowly and carefully. He gotta admit, Rika's childish side is very cute to see. A minutes later pass he suddenly hear soft breathing. He pull away little and look at Rika only seeing her fall asleep. He sigh before hugging her again and decided to sleep with her. He close his eyes and before he know it he fall asleep.

Hours past Takato stirred a little but he felt something is wrong. He open his eyes and saw the chibi fox girl is no longer in his arms but replace by a teenage red headed girl, sleeping in his arms. He quickly sit up and look at Rika in shock.

"Eh!? She's back!" Takato said in shock. Loud enough to wake up Rika. She stirred a little before opening her eyes and sit up.

"Ugh... What's with the ruckus Goggle-head? Somebody is trying to sleep here you know." Rika groaned while rubbing her eyes.

"RIKA!"

"WAH!"

Rika yell when suddenly Takato throw his arms around her.

"Ugh! What's up with you? Why you suddenly like this!?" Rika asked in shock. Takato pull away with a smile.

"Oh nothing, I just miss you." Takato smile.

"Miss me? Why I didn't go anywhere." Rika said while raising her eyebrow.

"Hold on, you don't remember?" Takato asked.

"Remember what? All I remember is I go to the kitchen to grab a drink then there's this light and everything went black. The next thing I know I'm here." Rika explained. Takato just stared at her, listening to her explaination.

"Oh, I see. I guess that's all." Takato said while looking at her head only seeing no fox ear.

"Why? Did something happen?" Rika asked. Takato look at her and gave her a warm smile.

"Oh nothing much. I just took care a feisty fox."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: Hey! I'm still alive! Just for you to all to know. Sorry for updating just now and only one shot. I'm working for the next chapters. This Idea just pop up in my head and I say why not making it? Besides you guys gonna need a little positive vibe before you read the next chapters.

Also I wanted to thank all of you for reading this book. I'm glad that you're liking it. But unfortunately we're just getting to the climax of the story so stay tuned!

See ya!😉😉😉😉😉