CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 6: THE GREAT OMEGA

Previously on Digimon Tamers: The Battle Evolution

The Tamers took a field trip in woods where they fight Dokugumon. One unexpected happened too when Takato and Rika have adventure of to their own when they find theirselves to stuck with each other.

Notes:
This- Digimon
This- Tamers
This- Both of them

-----------------------------------------------------------

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

That's right, I've realized it,
I forgot to do my homework
That's one puzzle, puzzle, puzzle,
"Who am I?"

Even if I slide
and skin my knees
I've gotta stand right back up, or else my chance will run away, I know

Big and bigger, biggest dreamer!
Dreaming is the start of everything
that's the answer
I'll fly farther than anyone
through all the tomorrows

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

Somewhere

On somewhere, there's is three silhouette watching all the Tamers fight in the Digimon.

"I guess this Tamers have potential at all." One silhouette of bird said.

"Potential? Ha! You mean luck, but soon their luck will run out when they face me." One silhouette said before showing it's sharp hand-claws.

"They managed to defeat all the Digimon we send but with their Digimon. Without them they're just insect to be crush." One bird laughed.

"That's enough." One voice said making the three Digimon stop and look at it.

"Those kids are not easy opponents, and they proven theirselves to be ready, now it's our turn to reveal ourselves in the real world." The voice said then it's yellow sharp eyes flash.

Shinjuku Highschool

Takato, Rika and Henry is now waiting for Ms. Asagi to come to the room and teach them.

"Guys don't you think theirs a pattern in our fights?" Henry asked at them.

"Pattern?" Rika raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean Henry?" Takato asked to him.

"I mean come to think of it. Akatorimon in school, Centuramon park, and last Dokugumon woods. Don't you think theirs a pattern of their attacks?" Henry asked at them.

"It's just like where Guilmon, Renamon and Terriermon first Digivolves." Takato wonder.

"All the places, like they know everything about us." Rika said.

"Whoever behind this all the attacks, is not a simple opponent." Henry said to them.

"We'll just have to kick their butts then everything will be alright again." Rika said to them.

"Easier said than do, now we still have no single clue who's behind all of this." Henry pointed out to her. Suddenly Mrs. Asaji came in the classroom.

"Well looks like we have to cut off this conversation for now." Takato said then three of them walk in their proper seatmen.