CHAPTER 30

CHAPTER 30: ENTER THE NEW TAMER AND DIGIMON, SUZIE AND LOPMON!

Previously on Digimon Tamers: The Battle Evolution

In the last chapter, After Takato tell his feelings, Rika realized that she couldn't lose Takato too, after confessing the truth to each other they both get together again and promise never let go each other.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

That's right, I've realized it,
I forgot to do my homework
That's one puzzle, puzzle, puzzle,
"Who am I?"

Even if I slide
and skin my knees
I've gotta stand right back up, or else my chance will run away, I know

Big and bigger, biggest dreamer!
Dreaming is the start of everything
that's the answer
I'll fly farther than anyone
through all the tomorrows

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

Shinjuku, Airport

At Shinjuku, Airport, Where planes flying away and landing in the same time. There was Henry with his girlfriend, Jeri, and their Digimon Partners, Terriermon and Leomon, waiting for someone to arrive at the waiting area.

"Thanks for coming with me Jeri, i said to mom and dad i can pick up my siblings alone but they insist to letting you go with me, there you get so much trouble." Henry said with apologize smile. Jeri turn to him and smile.

"Henry I'm your girlfriend, it's okay, besides i wanted to meet them. In the near future they will be my family at all." Jeri smile.

"Whoa easy there! Mind if i remind you two are just seventeen, it's little early to have a baby you know." Terriermon grinned. Henry and Jeri suddenly blushed.

"Terriermon!" Henry shouted.

"Momentai!" Terriermon grinned, enjoying teasing the two.

"Anyway, how we're going to let them know where exactly we are?" Leomon asked, trying to change the subject. Jeri look at her partner and smile.

"It's simple! We're gonna use this!" Jeri said before taking out a big white board and white marker.

"Yeah! That's right Leomon! We're..... Um.... What exactly are we gonna do on that?" Terriermon asked. Jeri giggle and smile at them.

"It's easy! Watch." Jeri said, Jeri take off the cap of the white board marker and start to write something on the board. Henry, Terriermon and Leomon look over and watch her write.

"Ta-da!" Jeri smile as she finished writing.

"What do you think?" Jeri asked as she showed them the board. They all look and read it.

SUZIE, RINCHEI AND JAARIN WONG

"That's a great idea Jeri! That way they can tell now where we are!" Henry smile.

"Yeah! That's exactly what I'm thinking but i just let Jeri to do it." Terriermon smirked. Henry and Jeri rolled their eyes and smile at the bunny's confidence.