>> CHAPTER 6: THE CRIMSON HEART

Notes:

"NOTES" - FUTURE TAMERS AND DIGIMON
“NOTES” - PAST TAMERS AND DIGIMON
“NOTES" - BOTH

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Inside the chaos bubble, Gallantmon continue to fall, he glow in red as he go farther until he enter in quantum bubble. He landed in his feet and look up. A far from where is he right now, he saw the Mother D-reaper.

"Hang on Rika I'm coming!" Takato shouted before Gallantmon run towards at the Mother D-reaper

"Hang on Rika I'm coming!" Takato shouted before Gallantmon run towards at the Mother D-reaper. Not soon after the 6 Mega's follow, they all glow in red before they completely go inside the D-reaper's bubble.

"I never imagine i would go back at this place." Jeri whisper at herself.

"Don't worry Jeri, this time, you're not alone." Leomon assure to her. Jeri smile at her partner's encouragement.

"Thank you Leomon." Jeri smile.

“It's much worse than I last been here!” Gallantmon whispered then "Sakuyamon" gasped.

“There's Gallantmon!” Sakuyamon shouted. They all look at the direction and saw "Gallantmon" is still continue to run towards at the Mother D-reaper.

"Quick! We have to follow him!" Henry said before the 6 Mega's follow him.

At the core, Black is staring at the hologram of seven Mega coming towards them.

"Looks like our visitors just arrive." Black said before smirking.

"Why don't I go out there and greet them. See what they can do." Black smirked.

Back outside the D-reaper, "Gallantmon" is still continue to run towards at the Mother D-reaper. Suddenly it revert to "Takato's" red sphere.

"Rika... Wait for me! I'm coming to save you!" Takato shouted.

"Huh?" Gallantmon look up and saw ADR Bubbles and ADR Horn Strikers is coming to him.