CHAPTER 27

CHAPTER 27: HEARTBROKEN

Previously on Digimon Tamers: The Battle Evolution

In the last chapter, after Jeri and Leomon reunited again and Jeri understand what really means being a Tamer. One problem will come to the lovely couple Rukato.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

That's right, I've realized it,
I forgot to do my homework
That's one puzzle, puzzle, puzzle,
"Who am I?"

Even if I slide
and skin my knees
I've gotta stand right back up, or else my chance will run away, I know

Big and bigger, biggest dreamer!
Dreaming is the start of everything
that's the answer
I'll fly farther than anyone
through all the tomorrows

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

Takato and Rika is currently walking in the night. They just got in the Hypnos for Black's latest activities update and how they're going to stop it. It was 7:00 pm of the night and Takato decided to walk Rika to her home.

"I think I'm alright here Takato you can come home now." Rika smile at him then Takato look at her.

"Are you sure? I mean i don't mind." Takato said.

"But i do. Don't worry Goggle-head nothings gonna happen to me so relax." Rika smirked at him then Takato frowned.

"Now you say that, i got even worried and want to walk you home." Takato said to her.

"Oh great, i turn on his overprotective mode." Rika thought before sigh.

"Takato, relax, my house is just few blocks away from here. It may only took 5 minutes to get there and it's getting late, you should go home to before your parents scold you for coming home late." Rika said to him. Takato look at her then forward.

"Okay but first are you really sure you're gonna be okay?" Takato asked.

"Yes, now go home and i don't know, finish the homework we have." Rika said to him. Takato look at her confused and tilt his head.

"Homework? What homework?" Takato asked.

"The homework Mrs. Asagi gave us yesterday? Don't tell me you already forgot about that!" Rika said to him. Takato tilt his head and try to jumbled his memory.

"Homework... Hmmm... Ah! Yes! The homework Mrs Asagi gave us! Now i remember!" Takato smiled but his smile dropped and turn into panic when he realize what he just say.

"The homework Mrs Asagi gave us! I forgot!" Takato shouted.

"I can totally see that." Rika sigh.

"Oh no! I have to go home and do it fast! It was so much work to do!" Takato shouted before kissing Rika's cheek.

"Sorry Rika gotta run! Be careful okay!" Takato shouted before sprinting away. Rika look at him before sigh with a smile at her lips.

"Goggle-head." Rika smile before walking home.