CHAPTER 23

CHAPTER 23: THE DEMON FANGS IN THE ANGELS WINGS

Previously on Digimon Tamers: The Battle Evolution

Black is planned to take the D-reaper out of Rika but instead he made a hole that make the D-reaper come out and consume Rika.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

That's right, I've realized it,
I forgot to do my homework
That's one puzzle, puzzle, puzzle,
"Who am I?"

Even if I slide
and skin my knees
I've gotta stand right back up, or else my chance will run away, I know

Big and bigger, biggest dreamer
Dreaming is the start of everything
that's the answer
I'll fly farther than anyone
through all the tomorrows

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

The Tamers is staring at the fox and still in shock when Takato reveal who the fox is.

"W-What? B-But how?" Jeri stuttered.

"Wait Takato, maybe you're just wrong. Maybe that's not Rika." Henry said to him but Takato shook his head.

"No, I'm pretty sure it's Rika, i saw this fox in my dream and... And i know this is Rika." Takato whispered.

"How the heck she turn into that?" Kazu asked.

"Maybe Black did something to her." Ryo growled. Rika continue to growl at Black, slowly Black started to get up and look at the fox.

"So you managed to evolve from her huh? I guess you been waiting the moment i open the seal so you can escape." Black said to him then the fox growled. Black smirked under his mask and summon his crimson blade.

 Black smirked under his mask and summon his crimson blade

"Now. Let's see what you really got D-reaper." Black said before going to Inside stance. Rika suddenly rush at him with her new incredible speed. Black ready himself before he jump away, just in time Rika pounce at him.

"Dark Shocker!" Black shouted before release a voltage of lightning in Rika. Fox stream Rika just look up and rush upward at him.

"What!?" Black gasped when he see his attack didn't damaged Rika a bit. Suddenly Rika slapped him in his side and send him to the ground.