CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 4: CALL OF THE DIGIVICE

Previously on Digimon Tamers: The Battle Evolution.

Henry talk his dad about the Digital Plane and the Digimon came not far away from their school. Janyu was shocked and decided to confront Yamaki about the incident but while they're talking a mysterious silhouette creatures just came up and decided to crash the party. Meanwhile the Tamers decided to have investigation on their own which lead them to fight Centuramon.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

That's right, I've realized it,
I forgot to do my homework
That's one puzzle, puzzle, puzzle,
"Who am I?"

Even if I slide
and skin my knees
I've gotta stand right back up, or else my chance will run away, I know

Big and bigger, biggest dreamer!
Dreaming is the start of everything
that's the answer
I'll fly farther than anyone
through all the tomorrows

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

Hypnos

On Hypnos, Yamaki is in front of a computer while watching the record of they got from the mysterious silhouette creatures two days ago.

"The D-reaper? Hahahaha! D-reaper's destruction is nothing to compare what will happened in this world."

Yamaki start to rewind the video again.

"The D-reaper? Hahahaha! D-reaper's destruction is nothing to compare what will happened in this world."

And he did again but this time some of clips is cut off.

"D-reaper's destruction is nothing to compare what will happened in this world."

"Compare."

"Compare."

"Compare."

"Nothing to compare of what D-reaper destruction? So it only means one thing." Yamaki start and his eyes see through at his shade glasses with the computer screen is reflected in it.

"We're all in grave danger." He said.

Shinjuku Highschool

In Shinjuku Highschool, Takato, Rika and Henry is currently listening at their teacher, Ms. Asagi, teaching some maths.

"So x+y=5..." Asagi said to them while writing in the chalkboard. But Takato's mind is somewhere else, he was currently drawing at his notebook.

"We encountered two Digimon already, we all thought the Digital Plane is stable so no Digimon can get in but i guess we all wrong..." Takato thought while continues to draw.

"Takato! Are you listening!?" Ms. Asagi shouted. Takato got snapped and look at her.

"Yes Ms. Asagi!" Takato answer quickly. Ms. Asagi sigh and continue to write on the board.

DIGIMON TAMERS: THE BATTLE EVOLUTIONजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें