"All I need is your blood in my hands." Takato said to him. Jian stared at his friend, he couldn't believe that once he knew sweet and kind boy is this man in front of him. Jian closed his eyes as he remembers how they used to be before. Before all of this happened. He open it and look at Takato.

"Do you really think... This is what Rika wants?"  Jian asked. Suddenly Takato snapped before he charge forward to him.

"Don't you dare say her name in your filthy mouth!" Takato shouted in rage.

Jian prepared himself before Takato swing his sword aside, Jian quickly jump away to dodge it. Takato charge forward at him and swing his sword side to side as Jian skillfully dodging it. Jian try to punch him but Takato duck away and try to give an uppercut but Jian hold his fist. Takato try to slash him but Jian take a hold of his hand before even the sword touch him. He pull up his arms before kneeling him in the gut. Takato grunted in pain before he looks up in rage and bump his head in Jian's. Jian grunt and accidentally got distracted, Takato quickly freed his hand, where the sword is,  and try slash him upward, Jian luckily recovered immediately as he dodge it and back flip. He landed in his feet as he looks up to Takato.

"DIE!" Takato shouted before he swipe his left arm releasing a tons of black bolts. Jian gasped before running away from the bolts, dodging it, ducking just not to get hit. When one bolt landed it in his spot, Jian quickly jump away and slides in the floor. He looks up at Takato who is glaring at him.

"Rika. She's just like an angel yet she suffer in this unfair world too much. This world doesn't deserve someone like her!" Takato shouted at him before charging forward at him. He jump where Jian, who gasp, and stab the ground, trying to kill him. Jian quickly rolls away before he can even land on him. He stand up but Takato quickly took pull his sword out of the ground and charge him, he slash his sword in left side and unfortunately got Jian cut his skin in his left arm. Jian groaned in pain as Takato smirked and grab his collar before kneeling down gut, as Jian cough in shock, and throw him aside.

"Argh!" Jian grunt as he landed hard in the ground. He put a hand in his bleeding wound and look at Takato. He quickly kneel down.

"Takato... Listen to me... I don't know what Megidramon told you but there's more than what happened that night. There's a reason why I let Rika died." Jian said to him as Takato scowl at him.

"Cut the crap! I know everything Henry! Everything happens in that night!" Takato shouted at him.

"No you don't! You weren't there Takato! So you have no idea what really happened!" Jian shouted at him.

"Oh yeah!?" Takato shouted back before he dig his sword in the ground. Suddenly their ground start to light up as Jian have to cover his eyes.

*VISION*

Once the light is gone Jian quickly look and his eyes widen, frozen in shock, when he saw they wasn't in the cliff anymore. But in a burning building, the exact night Rika died.

"I know everything Henry. How Rika died and how you let her die." Takato said with him standing in front of Jian.

Henry is standing there in shocked while staring at Rika. Her lower body is got crashed by the rocks while she was lying down unconscious. He stand up and look at Rika.

"I'm sorry."

Henry apologize before running off away in the place. As he run off the place was already surrounded in fire.