[47] home, but locked up

billie o'connell
one week later

"so arianna and i are deciding to move back to la"  i tell marco. his face goes from confused to shocked.

"wait- you guys are going back to la?! after all of this?!" he says in an annoyed manner.

"yes i know marco- i know but if we go there it'll all be over, they stop hunting if we're off the radar. they aren't as smart as you think" i say.

"so what happens when you get back to la?! you both get locked away for life? you've both got over twenty murder charges" he says.

"we don't know yet. we just need to see what happens but we're done running and hiding" i say.

"if that's what you want. i'll get a private jet for you both tomorrow" he says.

"thank you" i smile.

arianna and i head upstairs to chill. "so what's our plan?" she asks.

"i say we go back to my house immediately and if the cops figure out then they figure it out. we'll spend some time in prison before our trial. i've saved up a lot of money for a good lawyer, even though we have a lot of murder charges he can get us out of this" i say.

"how much are we talking?" she asks. "over a hundred thousand" i say. "well we're sorted then, i have a couple thousand in my bank" she says.

"okay we're good then. i say we start packing now" i say. arianna agrees and we begin packing things we won't need tomorrow.

arianna miller

"grey" i say as i knock on his door. "yeah?" he replies. "we're going back to la" i say. "huh".

"we're going back to la. we want to get away from this mafia" i say. "aye, but aren't you just going to get locked up fur life if ye go back?" he asks.

"how do you know that?" i question. "marco told us. he told all of us" he says. "oh" i reply.

"okay yeah we probably will get locked up but billie's gotten us a lawyer who can get us out of it. we'll be locked up until our court date" i say.

"aye but what if yous don't get out? that's it. yous would fuck it" he says. "i know but we will. i have high hopes that we'll be fine" i say.

"whatever makes yous happy. i'll miss you" he says. "i wont miss you" i reply. "fuck you then"

"i'll text you everyday and i'll call you and we'll try come visit" i say. "good. you better" he says.

"okay i'm gonna go to sleep, i'll say bye before we leave" i say. "okay, night" he says. "night grey" i reply and leave the room.

i go back into my room and find billie cuddled up with shark on her phone.

"told grey, marco told all of them who we really are" i say. "traitor" billie replies.

"anyways, what time are we leaving tomorrow?" i ask. "eleven, in the morning" billie says. "okay" i reply.

i go into the bathroom and brush out my hair before putting my bonnet on. i brush my teeth then do my skincare.

i walk out the bathroom and get changed. "you're so pretty with your lil bonnet" billie says.

"i look like a rats ass" i say. "in my eyes you always look pretty. always. you're the most beautiful girl in the world" she says.

"thank you baby" i smile.

"does your parents know we're coming back?" i ask. "yeah, i texted them" she replies. "i told them we'll probably be in jail and stuff for a while but we'll be good with the lawyer we've got" she says.