[6] mom pt1

arianna miller

its been a few days since that night but i've recovered.

i woke up that morning and billies brother, finneas took me home. he's really funny and sweet.

"arianna school" my mom says as she bangs on my bedroom door.

my mom and i have a really distant relationship. it's not abusive or anything, we don't argue we just don't talk.

we don't interact with each other. it's like living with a stranger except the stranger birthed you.

we were close, when i was a kid, but not anymore.

after my aunt died, her sister, she just stopped talking and would lock herself away for hours, sometimes even days.

ever since she's been on anti depressants but i honestly think it's getting worse, that's why i try my hardest not to interact with her and make her life more miserable. we had a small argument once and it resulted in her telling me i make her life harder than it already is.

ever since i've just learned to stop talking. it's a very quiet house a lot of the time.

i get up and do my skincare and brush my teeth. i leave my hair natural cause it looks cute today.

i put on my normal makeup and find a nice comfy fit.

(without the accessories)

i decide on this, it's simple and comfy.

i grab my pre rolls and my keys before heading out and getting in my car.

i park it and get out.

"arianna!" i hear.

i look over to see my friend group.

"hi guys" i smile walking over to them.

we all talk for a bit and then head to class.

i sit down in my usual seat.

i look over because i hear some ratty ass giggling.
angel and her minions, i cant deal with them.

"look at her" angel says and laughs with the rest of her group. "girl the fuck?" i say.

"what?" she smiles. "i- hm" i stop myself. i ain't entertaining her shit today, no thanks.

"speak up ugly i cant hear you" angel says. oh so this bitch wants fucked up?

"excuse me? i know you ain't talking to me" i laugh. "what if i am?" she laughs. i look to see if the teachers here yet, nope.

i stand up and run at her. grabbing her hood and swinging her about.

"get off me!" she screams.

i can hear the class yelling and cheering me on.

i kick her pussy and kick her face.

i suddenly feel a harsh grasp literally yank me off. " the fuck?!" i yell and swing for them.

" arianna!" i hear billies voice yell. whoops.

she drags me out the class, " bitch i ain't done with you hoe!" i yell to angel.

" i was tryna help you and you swung for me?!" billie says as she pushes me back.

" i didn't know it was you" i say. " come on" she says and pulls me by my wrist.

" bitch don't touch me" i say pulling it back.

" shut up and just come with me" she groans. i roll my eyes and follow behind her.

we make it out to her car, " what am i gonna do with my car" i say.

" get it later" she says.

we get in her car and she speeds off.

" why are we leaving again?" i question. " so you dont get in trouble? they cant do anything since your not there" she says.

" where are we going" i say. she groans and puts her head back whilst gripping the wheel.

i wouldn't mind if i- let me stop.

" you ask so many damn questions" she groans.
" my house" billie answers.

i sigh and look out the window.

it's silent and actually not uncomfortable, i don't feel any tension.

we get to her house and we make our way in.

" first one to the left" she directs me to her room, i open it and i become familiar with it.

" gotta stop getting yourself into trouble miller" she chuckles, taking off her shoes.

" why do you care?" i ask.

" actions have consequences, be careful" billie replies. i sigh and lay back on her bed.

" billie hunny!" i hear a voice say and a knock on the door follows. " yes mom?" billie replies, the door opens to reveal an older woman, she looks sweet.

" why are you back so early?" she asks, not noticing me yet. " something happened" billie replies.

before her mom replies her eyes find mine. " oh! hi hunny, i didn't notice you were here" she laughs.

" what's your name?" her mom smiles.

" arianna" i happily say. " i'm maggie, new friend?" she replies and then asks billie a question.

" yeah sure" billie mumbles. " okay, nice meeting you arianna!" maggie says as she closes the door.

" your moms cute" i say. " yeah" she replies.

we sit in silence for a while on our phones, not really knowing what to say. again, it wasn't awkward silence, it was comfortable.

it's weird, there's never been any tension between billie and i. i don't get why, but there just hasn't been.

my phone pings and i pick it back up, mom?

(a/n): helloooo

i've been crying at this for the past 10 mins yall.

why she looking at us like that 😭😭girl turned into the whole demon from baf

girl turned into the whole demon from baf..

anyways, hope ur enjoying the book!!

- leila.