[39] home

billie o'connell
1 week later

"you got everything packed?" arianna asks, "yeah. you got your meds?" i ask, "yeah" she says and shows me.

"can i take them? just incase you decide to throw them away" i say. she throws me them and i put them in my bag.

we load everything into the car and head to gatwick airport.

once we arrive we go through check-in and security before we can finally sit at our gate and rest with about ten minutes until boarding.

"you ready?" i ask her, "yeah. kind of. i'm a lil nervous but i'll be fine" arianna replies.

"we'll be good. i promise you baby" i say and squeeze her hand a little.

our flight gets called and we board, first class baby.

"how longs the flight?" arianna asks. "around twelve hours? i think" i reply. "damn" she says.

soon enough the flight takes off and we're on our way back home.

8 hours into the flight

"i'm bored" arianna says. "me too, but i'm tired. i've literally only gotten two hours sleep" i reply.

"don't these turn into beds?" she asks. "yeah" i reply. she makes hers a bed and i make mine a bed. we then take the little separation thing down so we can be closer.

"are you nervous?" she asks, "a little" i reply. "me too. it'll be good to be back though" she says. "it will be" i smile.

we soon drift off to sleep cuddled up next to eachother.

after the flight

i text finneas to let him know we've landed.

finneas

landed
should be home in an hour

okay
yay
i'm so excited
we haven't seen you since

i know
but i swear to god finneas if you guys tell a single soul that we're here i will not hesitate to kill you will my bare hands
neither will arianna

we won't billie
the last thing we want is for you guys to be imprisoned
i swear on mom and dads life

okay
yay
excited too

okay lmk when y'all r here

i will
read 5:25pm

-

our uber arrives and we hop in, making sure we barely look at the guy and barely speak.

after about thirty minutes we arrive home. i text finneas to let him know we're here and he sprints out the front door and engulfs me in a hug.

"i've missed you so much, it's unreal" he cries.

soon enough it turns into a cry fest, i'm crying, ariannas crying, finneas is crying, everyone's crying.

we quickly get inside and i'm immediately greeted my pepper and lylo.

arianna is an emotional wreck because she hasn't seen lylo in so long.

"hi baby" i say as i sit on the floor to greet pepper.

we sit in the living room and we update my family on everything that's happened, obviously we leave out the murder thing and we also don't tell them our current living situation but we update them on other things.