[31] one last kill pt2

arianna miller

"so how we gonna do this?" billie asks as she sits next to me on the couch.

"ion know, but we really don't have a choice, krystal's clearly plotting something and she knows where we are. cops could bust in here anytime" i say.

"i'll book flights then, but this is just in and out. no capturing no nothing, we cant be there for long, we're literally wanted in most of america" billie says.

we sit and book the flights before billie has a few runs to do.

we hop in the car and drive into london and into croydon.

"wassup" billie says as she rolls down her window revealing a man, "wagwan wa you sayin?" he says, "just an ounce" he says, billie hands him it and he hands her the money, counting it before letting him go.

"aight" billie says and daps him up before driving off.

we do about seven more before getting home and counting the money.

"1,440 dollars" i say to billie. i always have to count the money 'cause she cant count for shit.

"i wanna move back to la" i say to billie. "you crazy" she chuckles. "i'm being for real, people here are mad weird" i say.

"we cant move back baby" she says and comes up to me, standing in between my legs as i'm sitting on the counter.

"i know but i wanna. i wanna have a nice life with you, maybe a kid too and i don't want them growing up here. i changed my mind, it's so dangerous round here" i say.

"it'll be fine, look at this house. it's huge, imagine all the sex we're gonna have here" she smirks.

we stay silent for a moment before i bring my lips to hers and connect them, she smiles into the kiss which literally immediately starts a waterfall.

"you're so pretty" she says as she kisses down my jaw, to my neck.

she takes the straps of my bra down and unclasps it as the back, immediately attaching her mouth to my nipples.

"i missed this" i say as i lean more back on the counter.

"me too baby" she says and begins kissing down my stomach.

once she reaches my pant line she hooks her finger round my thong and takes it off, leaving me fully naked.

i put on leg up on the counter so she has better access and she don't waste no time diving in.

"shit" i moan out, she starts harshly sucking my clit before moving down and shoving her tongue in and out my hole.

"fuck billie" i moan as i put her hair into a makeshift ponytail. "cum in my mouth pretty girl" she says and that sends me over the edge.

"shit!" i scream as all my juices flow into her mouth. "you give the best head" i say, out of breath as billie helps me come down from my high.

she cleans me up and comes back up to eye level, "i love you more than anything in the world, my angel" she says and kisses me. what did i do to deserve this.

"i love you too bil" i smile. "let's go to sleep, we have a big day tomorroww" she says with excitement. "you're a psychopath" i laugh.

"psychopaths always get things done right" she smirks.

we go upstairs and get ready for bed before climbing in and cuddling up next to eachother.

"goodnight my love" i say and kiss the tip of her nose. "goodnight angel" she says and we both quickly fall asleep.