[19] missing

!!! mentions of murder !!!

arianna miller

hda🙏🏼
6:25pm

desire
arianna.

krystal
arianna tell us the truth
whys alexis mann missing.

what

krystal
arianna you know exactly what we on bout

desire
exactly
don't deny it

idk what y'all mean
i don't look at the news

desire
cut the bullshit arianna
it's all over social media
now tell us
whys alexis missing

i don't fuckin know
how the fuck am i gonna know??

krystal
bc it's weird how u said ur killing her then the next day she's all of a sudden "missing"..

bruh
i don't know
i didn't do it
i'm not fucking crazy

desire
arianna if u tell us the truth we ain't gon be mad
we already know
we ain't stupid

r y'all together

krystal
yeah but that ain't the point arianna

where yall @

krystal
my house
again that's not the point

i'm coming over
read 6:29pm

-

am i gonna tell them? depends if they promise not to snitch on me.

should i tell them? maybe, i don't know.

i hop in my car and drive to krystal's. once i arrive i knock on the door and soon krystal answers.

she gives me a weird look and lets me in. i take a deep breath and head up to her room where i find desire, who also gives me a weird look.

"listen this is gonna sound bad.." i start. "oh we know" desire says and raises a brow.

"but- uh, if i tell y'all, y'all cant turn me in" i say. "we already told you, if you tell us the truth we won't be mad" krystal says.

"i murdered alexis" i quickly say. i look up at them and although they already knew, their eyes are wide with shock.

"but- id never do any of the sort again- i- i'm not like that" i rush out. "she was fucked up!" i say.

"oh my god" desire stands up and puts her hands on the back of her head and paces around.

"please don't-" i say but krystal cuts me off. "arianna shut up! fuck oh my god" she says and puts her head in her hands.

i stay silent until desire speaks up.

"yeah she deserved it but arianna what the fuck are you gonna do now? what if you get caught?! what did you do with her" she kinda yells.

"i left her right where i killed her" i admit. "how fucking stupid- how stupid can you be!" krystal exclaims.

"i know but there's no evidence of me being there- i wasn't parked anywhere near the house and i didn't touch a thing!" i say and throw my hands up in the air out of frustration.

"arianna you've completely fucked yourself! now we ain't gonna turn you in but do you understand the typa stuff the cops have nowadays?! they'll find your ass in a split second" desire says.

armani hart
(krystal's sister)

"i murdered alexis" i hear ariannas voice through the door.

oh.my.fucking.god.

"but- id never do any of the sort again- i- i'm not like that" arianna says.

oh my god. oh my god. she murdered alexis?! the girl that went missing?!

"i left her right where i killed her" arianna says.

i take a deep breath, a shaky one and go downstairs. i turn on the news and there she was.

"alexis mann, a 17 year old from los angeles has been confirmed missing. her family cannot get into her home as they do not have a key. she's been missing since last night and cops are out on the look for her" the news reporter says.

"she's a hispanic female, around 5'5 in height and has a mix of blonde and ginger hair. alexis has a few tattoos and a few piercings as well, where they are have not been confirmed yet. she was last seen wearing a white wife beater and black shorts during the visit her family payed her earlier that day" she continues.

"if you have any details or have seen alexis please contact 9-1-1, thank you" she finishes and a picture of alexis pops up on the tv.

i cant believe this.

do i turn her in?! i don't know what to do.

i decide to go back upstairs to see if i can hear anything else.

i put my ear against the door and hear them talking.

"krystal what do i do?!" ariannas voice cracks. "arianna i don't know! none of us fucking know" she half yells.

"i murdered someone" she cries. hm, i might turn her in. "listen- we'll get you through this ight? my uncles a lawyer, let's just go chill okay?" desire says calmly, even though you could hear the stress in her voice.

suddenly the door opens and i fall into the room.

"armani!" krystal yells. "oh- hi?" i awkwardly say.

"were you listening to us?" krystal asks with a horrified face. "no?" i hesitate. "i was looking for my- earring, it fell out my ear" i lie.

krystal rolls her eyes and pulls me into another room. "listen i don't know what you heard but don't let any of it come out your mouth ight? i swear to god armani" krystal seriously says.

"i'm not still a snitch" i say. "yeah you're 14 be mature" she says and walks off. i roll my eyes and make my way to my room.

i grab my phone.

9-1-1

i hesitate for a moment. do i do it? what would krystal think? would she hate me?

fuck it. you cant murder someone and get away with it.

"lapd what's you're emergency"

"i'd like to make a report about alexis mann missing"

(a/n): ooooooooooo
caught? not caught? what y'all think? what y'all think about billie finding out?

- leila