[13] dont trust bitches

arianna miller
1 week later

"arianna we gotta leave!" billie yells from down the hall. "coming!" i yell back. i spray my perfume and go through to the front door.

"hi pretty girl" billie says, "you okay?" she asks. "perfect" i smile. 

we hop in her car and head to school. "i'm heree" i announce as i walk up behind krystal and desire.

"hey" the both say. we walk into school when the bell rings and head to class, we don't have this class together sadly.

i walk into music and see hazel, i scoff and roll my eyes. stupid bitch. i hate her so much.

class continues and i really need to pee.

i raise my hand, "can i go to the bathroom?" i ask. "no, you cant" the teacher replies.

"come on man i need the toilet" i complain. "no. you'll wait until lunch" he says.

"dude come on please" i beg. "it's protocol in this department" he says.

"man fuck yo protocol!" i throw my hands up and walk out the class.

i walk into the bathroom, "what the fuck" i gasp.

i'm met with billie and a blonde bitch eating eachothers faces off. they quickly jump off each other and billies eyes go wide when she sees me.

"ari- wait-" she says and grabs my arm as i try to walk away. "nah dude. fuck you" i spit. "bro just talk to me please" she says.

"nah i ain't got time for yo lame excuses. fuck you and this lil white bitch. i thought we had something but i guess not" i calmly say and leave out the bathroom.

i storm out of the school and hide behind the bleacher so billie don't see me.

god damn. just when i thought everything was perfect.

i light up my blunt and text the group.

hda🙏🏼
11:38am

y'all
just walked into the bathroom and seen billie and a white girk eating each others faces

desire
uhm
i thought like y'all fucked or wtv

krystal
yeah same

honestly me too
but it's wtv
fuck that bitch

krystal
don't u live with ha tho😭

desire
that's what i was thinking

yeah i know
imma js have to act like she ain't there
anyhoo!!
im leaving
cannot be bothered !

desire
don't say that
u sound white

ew
ok
bye
read 11:45am

-

guess where i'm going ?!

the liquor store. my favourite place ever.

"hey man" i say as i walk in the store. i grab my favourite vodka and go up front.

"$10.99 please" he says. i pull out my card and hand it to him, "damn prices been going up" i chuckle. "yup. id?" he asks. i hand him it and he looks at it then looks at me before handing it back.