[1] stay away

arianna miller

"wake up. first day" my mom yells as she bangs on my door.

i groan and rub my eyes turning around in my bed.

i just moved to california from new york a couple weeks ago during summer and now i have to go to a new school.

it cant be any worse than new york school, that shits just a wwe boxing ring if it was a whole ass building.

i drag myself out of bed and get changed into a simple outfit, who the fuck am i impressing lol.

(minus the accessories)

it's hot as fuck here so no way am i wearing pants i'll die.

i brush my hair out and straighten it before doing my normal makeup.

that consists of tinted moisturiser cause who the fuck got time for foundation, some concealer, bronzer, blush, eyebrows and i don't do my lashes because i get extensions.

i brush my teeth and head downstairs, i'm already late.

i try to avoid my mom as i get myself a bottle of water and grab my vape from charging. i get my keys and leave out the house, getting in my car and driving to school.

it's only a 10 minute drive so i get there about 30 minutes late, great first impression.

i get my schedule and locker number/code.

time to hunt for my first class which is english.

i turn a corner and bump straight into a random person.

"watch where the fuck you're going" i say to the person. wasnt my fault, they had their head buried in their phone.

"i'm so sorry" they say. i look up and i'm met with brown eyes and blonde hair. damn she pretty.

"i'm hazel, you look new" she says. "yes, i am. i'm arianna" i say.

"do you need help finding your class? i'm meant to be going to the principals office but i can help you" she says.

"yeah that would be great. i'm in english, class e3" i say. she nods and tells me to follow her.

"so why you off to principals office?" i ask with my nosey ass.

"set a table on fire" she says.

i shrug, "seen shit like that everyday at my old school" i say.

"you from new york? your accents heavy" she says.

"yeah, moved here middle of summer" i tell hazel. she hums in response.

we finally reach the class, "see you around" she smiles. "thanks" i say and walk into the class.

"you're late billie" the teacher says without looking at me. "i ain't no boy" i say earning laughs from the class. he gets caught off guard and spins around in his seat.