[14] fuck these bitches

arianna miller

i wake up with a pounding head a billie cuddled into me.

the night before then comes back to me, this bitch?

"wake up" i shake billie, "billie wake up" i say.

"mhm what's up baby" she groans whilst rubbing her eyes. "we gotta talk" i sigh.

"about what?" she yawns, still half asleep. "about what? about yesterday" i say with a tone.

"oh- oh yeah" she says and sits up.

"so imma give you two minutes to explain yourself" i say and cross my arms.

"well- i- i don't know why i did it arianna. i know you've heard stuff about me being a player and all that shit. i didn't know how you felt, i didn't know that us fucking would've made you feel like we had something. she's just one of those girls i use, she doesn't mean shit to me. i'm sorry" billie explains.

"another one of those girls?!" i quote billie. "you know how much you hurt them? they're people with feelings billie, feelings they can't control and you're fucking them about?" i say now getting angry.

"i know- but i don't commit to things, i cant" she says.

"but billie you call me all these pet names, shower me with affection and then we fucked?! you really think i'm not gonna start feeling shit?" i almost yell but remember we're not home alone so i keep my voice down.

"i'm sorry arianna" she sighs. "are you really though?" i say. "yes- oh my god" she groans rubbing her face.

"i don't know why i even started to think we had something. you give me such mixed signals. one day you'll be my bestfriend and shower me with affection then the next you act like how you were when i first moved here" i say.

"why do you care so much though?" billie questions. this girl dumb.

"are you for real? i care so much because it's my feelings! i'm unbelievably thankful that your family took me in and you helped me for a while after my mom died but seriously billie, i thought you were better than this" i yell.

"just- i'm leaving. i ain't putting up with this shit no more" she groans and gets up to leave.

"fuck you then. fuck you" i spit at her as she slams my bedroom door.

i pull some shoes on and throw a hoodie on before grabbing my car keys and leaving out the house.

"where you going honey?" maggie asks. "i'm just going for a drive mags" i smile. "okay be safe" she says. "i will!" i smile and walk out.

no matter what you always HAVE to be nice to mama maggie. she's a sweetheart.

i get in my car and speed off, i don't know where i'm going but i'm going somewhere.

i find myself at the liquor store, again. i realise i haven't texted krystal and desire back.

i park my car and pull out my phone.

hda🙏🏼
11:26am

hi

desire
omg arianna
are u okay

krystal
ari u good ????

yeah im fine
lemme call this group and i'll explain what happened?

krystal
okay

-

i call the group and they both answer at the same time.