[27] a new chapter

billie o'connell
2 months later

"the shameless killers have struck again, brutally murdering 26 year old andre thomas, a young, bright man from the south of miami. he was destined to have a bright and rich future his family says. so far, the shameless killers have murdered a total of 18 people. police are trying their very hardest to catch these gruesome killers but they have no luck so far. without a doubt this is the worst case miami has ever seen, these killers being the smartest yet" the news reporter says.

i chuckle a little, they got the number wrong.

in total, arianna and i have murdered 19 people in miami, 20 if you count alexis.

it's an indescribable feeling, the feeling of adrenaline i get makes me feel like i'm floating.

the murders have been all over the news, detectives, police and stupid social media "detectives" trying to figure out who is responsible.

we're leaving to go to england in two days, hopefully we can continue over there.

possibly not, arianna and i haven't decided.

"baby i'm going to the store, you wanna come?" arianna asks. my eyes immediately go to her body.

why the fuck she so dressed up for the store?

"sure but why you so dressed up?" i ask, "cause i felt like it" she smiles. she's so cute. i wanna marry this girl.

"okay let's go" i say and grab my keys. we head out the apartment complex and into my car.

we soon arrive at the store.

we grab some stuff which consists of, takis, other chips, cookies, redbull, water, watermelon, a whole lotta fruit and some other groceries.

we get back in the car and drive home.

"stop chasing me!" i laugh as arianna chases me up the stairs of the apartment complex trying to grab my ass.

"okay, i'll stop" she says with a devilish smirk. i turn around and snap a quick pic of her.

"billie i'll kill you!" arianna laughs as she chases me to our apartment.

we put away the groceries and chill on the couch.

lunajjones  my baby and her devilish smirk🙄liked by aniiyaa, user62 and 4,673 othersview all commentsaniiyaa  imma beat yo ass for realaniiyaa  u done messed up ^lunajjones  come mess me up mommy🤞🏼

lunajjones my baby and her devilish smirk🙄
liked by aniiyaa, user62 and 4,673 others
view all comments
aniiyaa  imma beat yo ass for real
aniiyaa  u done messed up
^lunajjones  come mess me up mommy🤞🏼

-

arianna let's out a chuckle before placing her phone down.

"i'm bored" arianna pouts. "mm, what can i do for you?" i ask as i stare right into her eyes.

"can i kill you?" she sarcastically asks, "as much as i'd love to be killed by a beauty like you, no" i chuckle.

"mm, okay let's go get someone" she smirks. "aight, who though?" i ask.