[45] almost caught

billie o'connell

"bro i just wanna go a fucking drive" i say.

"it's too risky billie. do you understand these people? they'll kill you in a matter of seconds" marco tells me.

"no. fuck y'all i'm going a drive" i say and leave the house. i'm an adult i can do whatever the fuck i want.

i get in my car and drive off.

i don't know where i'm going, i'm just driving. suddenly i get a phone call, from arianna.

"hey baby" i answer. "billie where the fuck are you?" she asks.

"out a drive, why?" i say. "jesus christ. you're so stupid. please just come back to the house" she says.

"no arianna! i don't see the big fucking deal! i wanna go a drive then i'll go a drive. fuck this mafia, they get me then they get me" i say.

"you're so selfish. i don't want you to fucking die! we're all here, basically in hiding because of you and this is how you feel?" arianna says, raising her voice a bit.

"whatever. i don't fucking care arianna. now get off my ass" i say. "fine. fuck you" she says and hangs up.

i roll my eyes and continue driving, i play some music and just vibe, take in the moment.

i look in my mirror and see five black suv's, you've got to be fucking kidding me?! i cant just have one moment.

i swerve off the road and book it through a country road, all of the suv's racing behind me.

"y'all cant fucking catch me with this car bitch!" i yell out with a smile on my face.

i'm so high.

they begin shooting at me so i get my gun from the side of my door and stick it out the window, firing back and trying to drive without killing myself.

one of the cars swerve off the road and into a ditch, i think i shot the driver.

i take a quick turn and after like ten more turns left and right i loose them.

i continue driving and see them again. shit.
i decide that the only way i'll be able to hide properly is if i run.

"sorry baby i'll come back for you" i say to my car.

i swerve into the forest and drive deep in before i stop and get out.

i make sure i have my gun and my phone before putting my hood up and running.

i run in all different directions so it's harder for them to shoot me.

they're on foot now too.

"fuck" i groan as i trip over a big ass log. i see them getting closer and i get up and book it.

i cant see them anywhere, think i've lost them.

i hear running footsteps and see a lake type thing. if this is how i get away from them then..

i jump in the lake and keep hidden in the bushes that go over the water.

they all run by, still shooting in any direction they can.

then, the black suvs drive by, i count five and i wait a while before slowly and silently going back to my car.

i cant hear them anymore so i get my towels out from the trunk and place them on the driver seat before quickly getting out of there.

i put the house address into my gps and look for another route that goes through country roads and shit so they don't find me again.

i finally arrive back to the house and go inside.

i run up to the room and arianna looks up at me and her eyes go wide.

"what the fuck" she says. "they found me. they chased me in cars then i go out and ran on foot, so did they and i lost them for a sec so i jumped in a lake and hid there for a while" i explain.

"where was this?" she asks. "probably two hours north? it took two and a half hours to get back here" i say.

"are you okay?" she asks. "yeah maybe a couple bruises but i'm fine. i think i killed one of the drivers though" i say.

"great! another reason for them to hunt you" she sarcastically says.

"listen they may be smart but i'm smarter. they're never gonna get me. after a while we can go back to la, live a life there" i say.

"you're forgetting we're still up for multiple murder chargers there?" she says.

"yes but arianna i know a lawyer than can easily get us out of it. we'll be fine, trust me" i say.

"whatever" she says, rolling her eyes.

i go into the bathroom and shower. once i get out i do my skincare and brush my teeth before drying my hair.

i walk back into the bedroom and change into comfier clothes.

i lay down in the bed next to arianna.

"look i'm sorry baby. but those fuckers wont get me. i'm billie o'connell. i'm indestructible" i say with a smirk.

"wont be that when they kill you" she says. "i'll be fine arianna. i promise you i wont leave you, ever" i say.

"i'm always gonna be here my love. i'll never go away" i say. "you fucking better not. i cant live without you" she says.

"me too. i love you angel" i say. "i love you too bil" she replies and kisses me.

she cuddles up next to me and we fall asleep.

(a/n): ouuu she almost got caughttt
this is like a filler but not really
u think billies gonna get caught????

- leila

shameless killers | billie eilishजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें