[8] grieving

omniscient

arianna had been called into the police station, she made hazel come with her.

it's been a week but no soul could ever get over what arianna had experienced. she stayed with billie for 3 days.

billie and her family helped so much, they tried their best to make her happy but also left her alone when she wanted to be left alone.

arianna was genuinely surprised when she realised billie wasn't like the front she puts on at school.

billie was very gentle with arianna for those 3 days.

anyways, arianna had been called to the police station to figure out her living situation as she's a minor now living alone.

she's scared, she doesn't want to get placed in an orphanage and she doesn't want to leave her dog.

anyone would be scared in these situations.

the good thing is, she had hazels family offering to take her in if the authorities approve it. arianna wasn't sure though as they have dogs and her dog, lylo wasn't good with other dogs and the one thing she doesn't want is to be separated from him.

lylo's her emotional support, he's a golden lab and the sweetest boy ever.

"arianna miller" an officer called, ariannas heart sunk as she grasped onto hazels hand harder.

the two girls stood up and walked towards the office, she was meant to come alone.

"only one of you" the officer stops them. "please, i need her with me. her parents are the people offering to take me in" arianna says.

the officer sighs, "come on" .

billie o'connell

i took 3 days off school with arianna, mainly to help her but also to recover from what i had seen.

i swore to arianna i wouldn't tell anyone, i'm not going to, but i hate keeping things from my close friends.

they know something has happened because i've been acting off. i've been a lot more horrible to people but i've also been away in the clouds, in my own world.

arianna and i had been texting after she left, this has brought us closer.

my family and i tried to help as much as we possibly could. we tried our hardest to cheer her up and distract her, but if she wanted let alone we would leave her for as long as she needed.

the house has been silent, it's never silent. my mom and i are completely traumatised from what we experienced and my dad and my brother are letting us process it and heal from it.

arianna told me she's going away to the police station today to sort out her living situation, my family told me that they would happily take her in as well because finneas moved out there's a extra bedroom.

i told arianna but hazels family had already offered. i don't understand what she sees in hazel. hazels worse news than i am, and that's bad.

" billie?" a voice snaps me out my thoughts.

" are you okay?" mr johnson asked.

i'm currently in one of many after school detentions.

i sent someone to hospital because they were shit talking drew and i just got into a random fight with a bitch that was annoying me.

" yeah, i'm good" i say.  he hums in response and leaves me alone.

finally i'm let go and i can go home, but i have other ideas.