[18] id kill for you, literally

!!! warning !!! murder !!!

arianna miller

"so what happened last night?" i turn over in the bed and ask billie, who's on her phone. she sighs and puts it down.

"okay, please don't go absolutely psycho" she says. i glare at her and she continues on.

"you know alexis from bio?" she starts, "yes.." i say, she's a weird bitch. "she came and smoked with us for a while, i needed space so i went outside because i was high as fuck, like higher than high. i was sitting in the backyard when she came up out of nowhere, i didn't mind her being there i just needed space, and i told her that. obviously she didn't listen and she- she uhm, touched me and shit when i was barely able to control myself, i told her to stop but she didn't" billie tells me.

i'm in shock. my jaw is wide open. this bitch is getting killed for real.

"oh my- bil i'm so sorry" i say and hug her, "it's ight. stupid bitch gon' get her ass beat anyway" billie says and pulls away from the hug.

"shit she's gon' get more than a ass whoopin" i say. we talk for a little more before i text the group.

hda🙏🏼
11:24am

anyone up for murder

desire
now.. ari..

krystal
what

is anyone up for murder?
alexis mann from bio done shit to billie at the party last night
remember what that bitch did to u desire?

desire
yes i remember
i thought she would've learned

krystal
well i'm up for murder now

i'm being so fr.
like SO FR.
imma stomp this bitch til she cant breathe
like im genuinely so so so fr

desire
okay arianna let's calm down and think 'bout this
u know what would happen to u if u get caught?

krystal
i agree wit des.
she done bad yeah but come on this gon end up bad for u
life in prison

already planning it
y'all cant stop me
don't touch billie and you'll live
she chose wrong🤷🏻‍♀️

krystal
life in prison arianna
read 11:28am

-

i leave the groupchat on seen.

y'all think i'm not finna kill this fucker?

one thing i forgot to tell y'all, i'm diagnosed with slight schizophrenia and bpd.

i've been called psycho my whole life but i honestly don't think i'm too bad, i mean, i've been okay lately.

life's been simple.

but no for real i don't give a fuck, imma get her ass. she don't deserve shit after what she's done.

a couple weeks back she kind of raped desire. she's a awful awful person, but she can't be when she's gone right?

i don't know how imma do it, but i am. and i'm gonna do it right now.