[24] new identity

billie o'connell
2 weeks later

arianna and i have been in miami for  2 weeks now. we fled before the cops could catch us and damn did we nearly die.

luckily, it hasn't hit miami news yet. we're aiming to stay here for a little while and go somewhere else.

my family have been texting me like crazy, obviously they know about what happened.

they're mad, worried, all sorts. i texted them and said i'm safe and i wont be back for a while and i'll miss them. i said i love them but i had to keep arianna safe.

"come on let's go, cant be late baby" arianna says to me as she walks out the bathroom.

we're going to change our names today. i'm changing mine to luna jones and ariannas changing hers to aniya may, sick as fuck right?

we leave out the apartment and go to the courthouse thing. i was able to buy us a small studio apartment and a decent car.

the process was quick, we'll get new id's and shit later. obviously we'll still call eachother billie and arianna but to everyone else we're luna and aniya.

"i'm so tired" arianna groans, "let's take a nap baby" i say. "i'll wake you up in time for our hair appointments" i say and kiss her cheek.

arianna quickly falls asleep. what the fuck have i gotten myself into?

honestly, i don't really care, as long as i'm with arianna i'm good.

suddenly i get a call from finneas, i've been keeping in contact with them but i'm not telling them a single thing about where i am.

"hey" i say as i answer. "hi, you okay?" he asks, they're all really mad at me. "yeah, we're good" i sigh.

"look billie just come back please, we know a lawyer and other people that could very easily get arianna out of jail with money" he says.

"finneas they won't let her out, she's up for murder and we ran away from the cops. there's no way in hell she'd ever get out" i say to him.

"and i don't want her to go to jail. i cant live without her finneas, what do you not get?! imagine if this was you and claudia, you'd do the same. you cant live without her" i tell him.

he sighs and stays silent, "where are you?" he asks. "finneas you know i'm not telling you that shit" i groan. "i'm your brother billie" he says.

"i don't care, i'm not telling anyone shit. i'm sorry fin, but we're safe" i say. he sighs at his failed attempt. "i'll talk to you later bil. love you" he says. "love you too fin" i say and hang up.

anyway. we're doing shit to our hair today.

i'm getting green roots and the rest black, cool shit. i don't know what ariannas getting. she said she might not even change the color, she'll just get a new style.

arianna miller

billie and i just got our hair did, i didn't really change mine. just got a new style. billie got green roots and she looks so fucking hot.

hotter than hot, it's a understatement.

i don't really give a fuck about changing my hair because when we move from miami i'll be free. we don't know where we're going yet but we wanna leave america fully.

i've always wanted to live in london or something like that so hopefully i can convince billie to move there.

"you're so pretty baby" billie says as she hovers over me. "mm, don't say that shit right now" i whine. "i'm tired" i groan. "you always tired" she says and gives me small pecks all over my face.

"aight, let's get some sleep?" she says. i nod and she gets comfortable before pulling me closer to her.

"i love you ari. forever" she says and kisses me, "i love you too bil" i smile.

(a/n): just a small filler after that long ass chapter.
where y'all think they gonna move to?
predictions?🫣

- leila