[15] catch a break

billie o'connell

arianna's STILL mad at me. like for real. it's been a week. she been ghosting me.

"let's go!" i yell out, she comes downstairs and walks right past me. "billie what did you do?" my mom asks, she's noticed the behaviour but hasn't said anything yet.

"we just had a little disagreement mom. bye, love ya!" i say and leave out the house.

i get in the car and it's completely silent the whole way. "have a good day?!" i yell out as she walks away to desire and krystal.

what the fuck am i gonna do?

i walk into class and sit next to her, since this is my seat. she completely ignores me. the fuck?

"arianna come on" i say. she doesn't answer. "arianna come on dude. it wasn't that serious... i'm sorry" i say whispering the last part.

she glared at me, "i'll delete her number, you can watch me" i say. "go on" she says.

i go onto my phone and arianna watches me delete her number. "that better?" i ask. "mhm. but there's one more thing" she says with a evil grin.

"what" i groan. "taco bell after school" she smirks. "fine" i say. i love taco bell so i don't see the issue.

lunch

"the fuck is your problem huh?" i say in a harsh tone as i smash one of the 'jocks' against a locker.

"thinkin' you can talk shit bout me and i wont find out?" i chuckle. "what you gonna do huh? you're just a little girl. i'm a grown man" he chuckles.

"okay, prove to me you are then. because a grown man would be able to take this" i smile and throw a punch. i stand back and laugh before grabbing him and slamming him to the floor.

a crowd begins to form around us. "you talk shit about me you'll get treated like shit lil boy" i chuckle as i get on top of him and punch the soul out of him.

i stop punching him for literally a second and he grabs my hips and tries to bounce me up and down on his dick.

IS THIS BOY OKAY?

"oh nah you wrong for that" i say. i get up and stamp on his head, repeatedly.

i kick his ribs and stamp his head before holding him up by his collar. "don't you fucking touch me. i swear to god i'll kill you next time" i say and smash his head off the floor, leaving him unconscious.

i look up to see a massive group gathered around me, they look absolutely horrified.

"get the fuck out my way" i say and push past everyone.

i get in my car and call arianna. "get to my car now" i say. "no? the fuck. schools not over" she says.

"miller if you don't get in this car right fucking now i'll put you in hospital" i threaten her, still mad.

she hangs up and i wait.

finally she gets in the car. she looks at me.

arianna miller

i get in billies car and look over at her.

she's gripping the steering wheel whilst breathing HEAVY. her hair is completely messed up and her nose is bleeding as well as her knuckles.

"billie what the fuck" i start. "don't talk" she says. billie speeds off and we eventually arrive home.

she storms in and slams her bedroom door behind us.