[21] arrested

!!! mentions of murder !!!

arianna miller
4 days later

"as you all know, one of our students, alexis mann, has been missing for five days. we are not sure of how many of you already know but it was confirmed that she was murdered in her own home" the principal says and my heart sinks completely.

i look over at billie and she mouths, "act normal" i nod and put my attention back to the principal.

we're having an assembly about this.

i anxiously bounce my leg.

"the cops are not sure who the murderer is as there is absolutely no evidence. the cops suggest it was a quick in and out murder. unfortunately, there is no working surveillance cameras around alexis house so they said this will be a hard case but hopefully they'll crack it soon. we're hopeful that the murderer gets caught and put away. whoever it is, we'll find them" the principal finishes.

"okay, back to class" she says and everyone scatters away.

i quickly make my way to the bathroom as billie follows behind.

"billie- what do i do?!" i cry. i cant get caught.

"i don't know arianna but- i'll make sure you don't go away okay? remember what i said, if we need to, we'll leave" billie says.

i nod and cry into her chest. "let's go home" she says and we walk out to her car, going home.

we reach her house and i speed walk to her room. i throw myself onto her bed.

what have i done?

armani hart
flashback

"i'd like to make a report about alexis mann missing" i say to the person.

"okay" they reply and i can hear typing.

"my older sister was in a few classes with alexis, my sister has a friend named arianna miller. i believe something happened between arianna and alexis, which drove arianna to murdering alexis" i say.

the lines silent for a moment before she speaks up again, "arianna miller? she murdered alexis mann?" she asks. "yes" i reply.

"how do you know this?" she asks. "well, arianna came over here as she's friends with my sister. i overheard them speaking and arianna openly admitted to killing her. she seemed very distressed and disgusted with herself, i'm not sure if it was an accident or if it was on purpose" i explain.

"okay and what's your sisters name?" she asks. "is it okay if i keep my family and i anonymous? telling you my sister name will only tell you who i am" i ask the person.

"eh, yeah okay" she says. "thank you for this information, have a good day" she says and hangs up.

i place my phone down and regret fills me. krystal's gonna hate me once she finds out i snitched.

how could i not though?

billie o'connell

"look arianna stop fucking stressing about it!" i yell, which catches her off guard.

"i know billie b-" arianna says but a certain noise which makes my heart fall to my stomach cuts her off.

"LAPD OPEN UP!" a male voice yells and bangs on my front door " stay. here." i say with wide eyes and slowly leave my room.

i'm faced with cops swarmed in my house. "hold on! what the fuck is going on?!" i yell.

one of the cops come up to me. "we're here to arrest miss arianna miller" he says and pushes past me.

i try to run after him but he enters my room too quick.

"no! no!" arianna screams as he cuffs her.

"what the fuck! no! arianna!" i yell and try pull her away from the cop.

"stay back!" some of the cops yell. "no! get your fucking hands off her! what she do?!" i yell.

cops begin to come towards me to calm me down, "nah get the fuck away from me!" i scream at them.

finally, after a lot of screaming, crying, me kicking and hitting they all left, with arianna.

i slam my bedroom door shut and begin destroying my room. who the fuck would do this?

i get in my car and speed to krystal's house. she's the only one who would right? alexis done shit to me and desire, not krystal.

"krystal open the fuck up!" i yell as i bang my fists against her door. the door flies open and it reveals krystal with a worried but confused look.

"you fucking snitched didn't you?" i yell and push her back. "what the fuck are you talking about?!" she says.

"you snitched! you snitched on arianna and now she's in fucking prison! they came and got her" i yell at her, grabbing her by the neck and slamming her against the wall.

"billie i didn't! why the fuck would you think that?! you think imma snitch my own best friend?!" she yells back.

"well who the fuck would then? huh? tell me, who would?!" i say. she thinks for a moment.

"i'm gonna kill that bitch" krystal mumbles and tries to get out my grasp. "nu uh, tell me now" i say and keep a firm hold on her.

"my sister, she overhead it" krystal says. i let go of her and storm away to find her sister.

"no billie don't you fucking touch her!" krystal says and pushes past me, going into a room and slamming the door.

obviously, i walk into the room behind her.

"armani!" she yells at a sleeping girl, the girl wakes up with a confused look.

"armani did you snitch on arianna?!" she yells, armani stays silent. "i said, did you fucking snitch!" krystal yells again.

"yes- no- yes! yes i did! why the fuck not?! she murdered an innocent person!" armani yells.

"innocent?! she's far from fucking innocent" krystal yells.

"she sexually assaulted me and desire! she's a horrible person she's not fucking innocent" i but in.

"we get arianna shouldn't of done anything that extreme but really armani?!" krystal yells.

"i'm sorry okay?! i didn't know she wasn't innocent!" armani defends.

krystal stops and thinks for a moment.

"you'll call the police department right now and tell them you were given fake news!" krystal demands.

"no! what? i cant do that!" armani says.

"listen here, if you don't do it i'll fucking murder you in your sleep" i yell. "billie!" krystal yells.

"fine" armani gives in. she picks up her phone and dials 9-1-1.

"hello i made a report about arianna miller murdering alexis man the other day?" armani says into the phone.

"yes, i just wanted to apologise. there was a big misunderstanding, my sister and arianna miller were playing a game that had a character named alexis. arianna had killed the character in the game, im so sorry for the false information i misunderstood" armani lies.

"okay... yeah- yeah it was a huge misunderstanding. they were playing gta. yeah- mhm. yeah again i'm so so sorry for wasting your time. thank you" armani says and hangs up.

"we need to go to the police station, now" armani says. krystal stays still.

"well what are we fuckin waiting for?!" i yell and hurry them out the house.

i could kill someone right now.

(a/n): helloooo
do u think arianna will get released?!
hope y'all are enjoying it!!

- leila