[46] you take my loved one, i take yours

arianna miller
one week later

we're still here, in fucking hiding 'cause billie wanted to use her killing skills or whatever.

im the only one in the house, the rest are outside by the lake. i have a headache so i decided to stay here.

the lakes pretty far away so billie told me to call her if i need anything, i think i've called her at least three times in the space of thirty minutes.

"sharkie, come lay with mom" i say and call on him. he jumps up on the bed and lays next to me.

suddenly, i hear movement from outside but i think nothing of it, it's probably an animal or something.

i go on my phone until a loud smash interrupts me. i look next to me and the bedroom windows smashed.

i jump out of bed and shark begins barking, i look down at my phone to call billie as i back away.

i look up to see a masked man climbing through the window.

"holy shit!" i yell out and grab my gun.

"arianna?? hello ?? are you okay??" billie says on the phone.

i run down the hall and into the bathroom, locking myself in it.

"billie they're here. im hiding in the bathroom. they're climbing in our bedroom window" i whisper.

"fuck! we're coming" she says and hangs up.

"arianna fucking miller! where are you?!" a deep voice yells. i curl myself up in a ball in the corner of the bathroom.

suddenly someone starts banging at the door, can billie hurry the fuck up?!

then, gun shots start going off through the door. "leave me the fuck alone! i didn't do shit to you!" i scream.

they keep shooting at the door, mainly the handle.

i grab my gun and start shooting back. they eventually bust the door open and grab me.

i begin kicking and screaming.

"billie!" i scream over and over.

"shark! shark come save mommy!" i yell, he's a big dog. easily could take down all of them.

i continue to kick and scream as they quickly drag me down the stairs, shark comes running down and immediately begins attacking them.

i see billie and everyone bust through the backdoor as i'm being dragged out the front door.

"fucking let me go!" i scream. billie and the "gang" begins shooting at all the men.

they throw me in a car and tie me up. bullets are coming through the window and hitting the car.

"i'll find you baby! i fucking promise!" i hear billie yell.

the car quickly drives off, "please don't fucking do this to me" i cry.

now i'm not a crier.. but this is the MAFIA.

"shut the fuck up" a voice says, suddenly i feel a fist harshly connect with the side of my head and everything goes black.

billie o'connell

"shit! they fucking got her and i wasn't there" i yell as i continue smashing things.

it's been about three hours since and i've been going on a rager the full time.

"billie we'll find her. i have connections, i promise we'll get her back" marco says.