[35] two personalities pt1

arianna miller

"oh hi, are you awright?" grey asks as he opens his front door. he's the one i'm closest with in the group, my best friend for real.

"no, can i come in?" i ask, "of course" he says and opens the door more to let me in.

i place my bags down and flop onto the couch.

"so wits happened?" he asks.

"luna cheated on me" i sigh.

"wit?! with who?" he says, looking shocked.

"amelia" i say.

"amelia? you mean our amelia?" he questions, "yes, our amelia" i say.

"aw ma god. am acho gonni swipe the teeth right aff her, the cunt away with the fairies cheating oan someone like you" he says, very clearly annoyed.

"it's fine, can i stay here for a while though? just until she gives me a full heartfelt apology and until i kill amelia" i say.

"why not kill both of them?" he says, "i will" i say with a straight face.

"am no being serious" he laughs, "oh yeah, neither am i" i say. "anyways, i just need to stay here for a bit" i say.

"that's fine, don't care honestly. as long as that bastard doesny come anywhere near you it's fine" he chuckles a little.

"hold on lunas phoning me" i say and get up off the couch and move to the kitchen.

"what" i say. "arianna, please just fucking listen to me, i'm sorry" she immediately says.

"no. no because i'm not listening, you fucked amelia?? i didn't know you snooped that low" i scoff.

"can you just fucking listen and stop being so fucking stuck up! man- you know what?! i'm happy i fucked that bitch" she yells and hangs up.

i stand there shocked, this bitch does know i'm a psychopath serial killer?

"she just ASKED to be fucked up" i say as i storm into the living room. "wit she done" grey asks.

"she called me stuck up and said she happy she fucked amelia" i say. greys face immediately turns bright red.

"am gawnty go doon there and kick her fuckin cunt in man" grey says. "we both can" i agree.

"hud oan" grey says as his phone starts ringing.

"aye shes with me.... naw, al dae it the morra" he talks and then hangs up.

"jay asking if we wanty go tae the club but a declined cause luna's there" he tells me. "it's okay, i'm just gonna sleep. i'm tired" i say.

"okay" he smiles and i walk off.

i walk into the guest room and close the door, flopping on the bed

she's probably out with them right now, with amelia. they're probably all over eachother, what if they're fucking rn?!

i shake away my thoughts and turn off the light before taking a nap.

3 hours later

i wake up to my phone going crazy, texts from billie.

bil baby
1:24am

whenr the fudk are y
ariana come home bnow
i swer to god
get ur asnjs hsme now
ARINANHOME NWO
heklo

what the fuck
why tf r u drunk

bc i cba be
what u gonna do
not being
u cant do nothinf w
fucknfof
stipud birch

girl
if u don't stop getting messy wit me i swear
u gon end up in the garbage disposal

come home now
i'll come yk geey and get uou
i have ur location in i sme hehe. you are
if y don't come home now i swear to god i'm a date wsg have ur ass home

no
i'm staying out until i get an apology from you
go away and enjoy ur night
probably with amelia
you know she's a freak right?
she got her ex boyfriends dog to eat her out lol

fujcndjd
you finansget fucked up soooooo bad when u get back here

id like to see u try

bet
read 1:55am

-

i shut my phone off and go downstairs where i find grey watching something.

"hey gray" i smile and sit next to him. "awright" he says and stuffs his mouth with popcorn.

i choose not to tell him what billie just said to me because she's too drunk to show up here.

suddenly the doorbell goes and the sound of banging starts. you're kidding right?

"i swear if this is folk wanting fuckin money man" he says and peaks through the peak hole.

"it's luna?" he questions. "let me the fuck in!" she yells. "grey, let me handle her" i sigh. 

"you sure?" he asks. "yeah" i say.

i open the door and it reveals and very very drunken billie, wobbling about, barely staying stable.

"i'm gonna fuckjng kill you!" she slurs as i push her back and shut the door.

this gonna be fun.

(a/n): hiiiiii
how y'all enjoying?

remember
luna - billie
aniya - arianna😊😊

- leila