[12] sex sounds

arianna miller

"you" she says.

i let out a laugh before looking back at her to see she had a serious face. "oh you for real?" i say.

"what did i say earlier?" she cocks a brow. "i was joking.." i say.

"i wasn't" billie smirks.

she climbs on top of me and presses out lips together. god damn. her lips are like heaven.

soon her hand is reaching up my top squeezing my boob, making me let out a breathy moan.

she then kisses down my jaw and reaches me neck. she sucks on my neck and then kisses down my collar bone.

"can i take this off?" she questions. i nod and she takes my tank top off, revealing my pierced nipples.

"god" she says under her breath. her mouth immediately attaches to my nipple and she starts sucking and kissing on them. "my god" i moan.

my ass ain't have action since new york.

she continues kissing down my stomach, y'all don't even know how long i've waited for this.

"take it off" i say to billie, she pulls my shorts down revealing my black thong.

"you're so fucking pretty" she says and trails kisses along my thighs after propping my legs up.

"you're such a tease" i laugh. "hoLY SHIT" i yell out at the unexpected contact. she licks up my slit and starts sucking on my clit.

"oh my god" i moan out. i ain't felt this good in a LONG time.

she starts eating me like i'm a fucking burrito or some shit. "you taste so good" she says against my clit, sending vibrations making me buck my hips.

she then adds two fingers sending me over the edge. she's so fucking good at this oh my god.

"billie" i moan out as she goes faster, still sucking my clit.

"im gonna cum" i moan, "hold it" she demands. "i cant-" i say and get cut off by my own moan. "i said hold it baby" she smirks.

she goes even faster which i didn't even know was humanly possible.

"billie- i'm gonna cum" i moan, i'm literally being sent to heaven.

"cum for me baby" she says and i don't waste no time releasing all my juices in her mouth as i begin to see damn stars.

i think i literally screamed tbh.

she comes back up and sticks her fingers in my mouth, "damn i taste good" i laugh.

she starts kissing me all over again. "you're so beautiful baby" she says. i'll cum again if you want???

she trails her fingers back down, still making out with me and slowly rubs my clit. i buck my hips at the feeling since i'm sensitive now.

i moan into her mouth which only makes her go faster. "billie" i moan out. she suddenly stops and i look up at her with angry eyes.

she begins undressing, hold up.

she takes her top off which reveals her bra. i always knew she had big boobs but WOW. i was shocked.

she then gets back to kissing me and we make out for a little before she takes off her pants, revealing her thong that matched her bra.

"you're so beautiful" i tell her.

i reach round the back of her and i clasp her bra, her boobs falling out literally right onto my face.

i flip us over and start sucking and kisses on her nipples. they're so perfect. i love them.

i start trailing kisses down her stomach and to her thong. "nu uh" she says.

she literally pulls me up and lays me down. billie takes her thong off and positions herself between my legs.

"oh my god" i moan throwing my head back. she starts grinding against me, letting out a moan.

her moans are so hot. oh my god.

"billie- fuck" i moan out. she starts going faster and at this point i feel tears welling up in my eyes.

"oh my GOD" i scream, "the walls are thin baby" she chuckles.

soon, the only noises heard is our moans (my screams..) and our juices mixing together.

"fuck baby" billie moans. "i'm gonna cum" i yell.

"not yet wait for me mama" she says.

"yes yes yes holy shit" i yell as i cum, and squirt...

"holy shit" billie loudly moans as she cums as well.

we both come down from our high and she lays next to me.

"that was the best sex i've ever had" i say out of breath.

"i've never do that" she chuckles. "huh? i thought you was like sex god" i say.

"yeah, but i never undress. i always eat them out and that's it" she says. "let's shower" i suggest.

we both hop in the shower and clean up.

we then get out and get dressed, heading into the kitchen where maggie and patrick are. they look like they've just seen a ghost.

"what?" billie says. "you know the walls are like paper billie" maggie sighs. i look at billie wide eyed as i feel my face going red.

"shit my bad" billie laughs. she gets some food and we go back to her room.

billie puts on the office and i immediately fall asleep cuddled into her.

(a/n): some smut lol
i love writing smut🥰

- leila