[20] stay calm

!!! mentions of murder !!!

billie o'connell

"you did WHAT" i yell.

"billie please- please stay calm" arianna says.

"nah arianna repeat what you said, my ears must be deceiving me" i say, in utter shock and disbelief.

"i- i murdered alexis" she quietly says.

i slowly back up, she must be playing with me.

"look billie don't freak out- please- id never do anything like that again, she deserved it! so much!" arianna exclaims.

"that doesn't give you the excuse though! arianna what happens when you get caught? you get taken away from me? from kay and des? from my family? from here?" i say in a panic.

"billie i don't know! but how could i get caught? i walked in, didn't touch a single thing and shot her. i parked so far away, i completely covered myself from head to toe" she explains.

"that doesn't make it any better! you took my dads gun?!" i say in disappointment. "yes- yes fuck billie i'm so sorry. i was protecting you! protecting des!" she panics.

she begins crying and gasping for air, fuck.

"no- shit" i say and run back over to arianna. i engulf her in a hug.

"look it'll be okay, i don't know what we're gonna do but if des and kay aren't going to snitch on you then you're fine. i definitely won't, i couldn't stand having you locked away" i comfort her, kinda.

"no- but billie krystal's little sister was listening in, what if she snitches?!" arianna says.

fuck

"shit- well- i don't know arianna. but whatever happens i'm here for you and i'm not gonna leave you, ever" i say.

"even- even if it means we have to leave" i say but hesitate.

"no- no billie you cant do that, if it comes to the point where i have to leave you're not coming! you cant throw away your family for me" she cries.

"arianna just calm down right now okay? i'm here for you. i love you" i say and kiss her forehead.

"even though you did wrong, i'm not leaving" i reassure her. fuck, she did more than wrong.

"let's just sleep now okay?" i lift arianna and place her on my bed. i cuddle her tight, like if i was to let go she'd crumble into a million little pieces.

"i love you miller" i say and kiss her head. "i love you too bil" she mumbles back.

i don't know how this is gonna work, i don't know what's gonna happen but we just need to stay calm.

(a/n): filler but not a filler.
just a small chapter of arianna telling bil
i love this book so much
i've also changed the plot of it so i'm changing the name too.
used to be "cheater" but now it's "shameless killers"
- leila