[41] vacation/another kill

one week later
arianna miller

i've been staying with grace, i met her three months ago and she's just an angel.

she's been helping me through this and the whole pregnancy thing.

i wanted to get an abortion at first but i accepted it with the help of grace and now i want to keep it.

i don't think i'll forgive billie by the time the baby's here but you never know, i probably will.

"aniya!" grace yells from upstairs, "coming" i yell back. i go upstairs and go into her room.

"i don't know what to pack" she says. "just pretend you're going for a week long sleep over. pack enough stuff for a night and repeat it" i say.

"or, make outfits and then put all your shirts in a plastic bag, then your pants in another, and so on. that's what i do" i add on.

"hm, good idea. i'll do that, thanks" she smiles. "anything else?" i ask. "nope, your free" she says.

yeah so we're going on vacation to brazil, i'm so excited. brazil's been on my bucket list since i was a kid.

i cant wait for the insta posts imma come out with, make that bitch regret cheating.

anyways, we leave tomorrow morning at six so i gotta go to sleep.

billie o'connell

"she wont even speak to me bruh" i say to jay. "i mean, what you did was pretty fucked up but she'll come around" he says, smoking his joint.

"she's carrying your baby, she cant never speak to you again" he says. "true" i reply.

i decide to text her again.

ari baby

come on mama
i know i fucked up
it was a one time thing i wont never do that shit again
she was ugly as fuck anyways
please arianna
just text me back
i wanna know you at least breathing

stop texting me billie
&the way u talking bout that girl disgust me.
read 8:26pm

-

i decide to leave it, i don't wanna over step boundaries when she still mad.

for all i know she'll kill me in my sleep. she's crazy, like not normal crazy this girl is craaazzzyy. i should probably double lock all my doors at night.

"i gotta get home to shark" i tell jay. "see you later" he says. i walk out his house and get in my car heading home.

"hi sharkie" i say in a baby voice as i walk in. he's always waiting at the door for us to come home, even if one of us is still home.

"you want food?" i say, his ears go up and he starts barking. "ight! sh!" i say and go through to the laundry room.

we keep his stuff in a cupboard there, i get his food out and put it in his bowl.

i put in different types on meat and some vitamins before putting it down for him, gotta make sure my dogs strong as fuck.

i make myself dinner which is just a few burritos.
i go through to the living room and turn on the tv and eat my dinner.

it's really lonely being in this huge house all alone but i can deal with it, as long as arianna comes back one day.

i decide to go to bed since i'm exhausted. i turn off the tv and put shark in his cage since he's still a puppy.