𝒳𝐿𝒱𝐼

I Present To You:
The End Of
Twisted Agony

To say shite was awkward was the damn understatement of the century and it only seemed to get worse once Remus and Peter returned to their own homes.

Del hardly left the guest bedroom anymore, and even when she did for the meals or other rare occasions, she kept to herself. Sure she'd share a few conversations with Sirius here and there, but the second she sensed that he was about to bring up what happened the first night she would be quick to excuse herself, but she never dared to utter a word towards James, who she now strictly referred to as 'Potter'.

Euphemia and Fleamont were worried to say the least, they both now knew both sides of the story after they held separate conversations with each of them alone before joining together and hiding in their master bedroom to study and plan on how to somehow solve it all like they were back in school.

Though Del promised both the parents that she wouldn't sneak out of the house without their knowledge, Fleamont still reached out to Lyall to write to him or at least try to run out and reason with the girl if he or hope noticed her trying to leave during the night.

James, though distraught and even annoyed with Del's cold attitude towards him, never dared to test or push his limits with her even though he had to fight the urge every night to try and sort things out with their doors only being across the hall from each other. He knew he crossed the line, that he was the one in the wrong, but even with this knowledge he needed her to know that he didn't have any malicious intentions. James truly never meant to hurt her, but he also couldn't explain his actions either for he didn't even remember his thoughts through the whole process, all he knew was that he regretted it before he even raised his wand, but that wasn't good enough.

Sirius, too, was just as concerned as his brother. He and Del had never been so distant before, because even though he never did anything that night, they both knew that she held slight resentment towards him for forcing her off the train. He wanted to try and speak with her about not only that night, but the morning as well. Leo had hurt her and though he didn't blame her, she never told him about it.

The idea scared the shite out of the raven haired boy as he could only imagine what else she was hiding. Sirius couldn't bear if Del resorted to shutting down and lying again, but if anyone knew that no one could force information out of the girl unless she was ready, it was him.

Euphemia and Fleamont tried their best to remove themselves from the situation. If their sons tried to ask about what she was telling them behind closed doors they would only shake their heads, claiming that whatever was said was confidential, but it wasn't a one way street, for if Del attempted to do the same, they would only encourage the girl to talk to the boys herself.

It was now the fifth day into break, and with every new night that passed, Del would receive a new letter at her window. They were all the same, Leo cursing and taunting the girl, claiming that she'd just gained herself a larger punishment. It wasn't until the fourth night, last night, that Del finally decided to refuse to open the window and burn all the new notes she gained.

It wasn't healthy to continue reading his sinister promises so even though she couldn't help the craving to open her window and read the letter with hope that it'd possibly be different this time, she knew it would only benefit her horrid mental stability to not.

Her sleep schedule was bloody horrendous at this point, she wouldn't be able to fall asleep until late at night, but then wake up in the early a.m.'s, at first Del would attempt to make herself go back to sleep, yet that was no use, so she continued her actions that she did at Hogwarts and would quietly sneak out into the backyard with a pack of cigarettes and watch the sunrise as she fought the urge to run back inside from the freezing weathers that she was slowly beginning to get used to.