𝒱𝐼

"Number seven, ah favorite book genre, Del's is Erotica."

Del sluggishly dragged herself to the Great Hall, she had gotten no sleep the previous night and right when she was finally feeling tired everyone in her dorm was getting up which meant obnoxious talking, showers running, and loud rummaging.

Marlene hadn't brought up what she saw last night to anyone, she didn't exactly see much except an abnormally large bruise on her ribs and some cuts on her back, with the others girls she was so used to just walking into the bathroom because they were all just close like that but once she saw Del she immediately felt guilty, she was obviously not meant to see injuries.

Del instinctively sat down at the Slytherin table, she got herself a bowl of porridge, not that she was really going to eat it, with everyone else as she placed her head into her palm and slowly started to doze off.

"Del?"

"Del?"

"Del!"

The girl jumped from the noise which led to her head slipping off her hand and into the porridge in front of her.

She groaned as she raised her head, she could hear the hidden laughs from her friends.

"Hey, you got a little something right here." Cal joked as he pointed to her whole face, normally Del would've laughed along but she was too tired, grumpy, and hangry to have any positive emotion at the moment.

Del quickly swatted his hand away with a scowl as she did a quick cleaning charm so her face wasn't covered in oats.

"Salazar, who pissed in your pumpkin juice this morning." Regulus pushed, Del was usually the morning person who was loud and energetic which was quite annoying for the rest so whenever they had the rare opportunity to piss her off when she was grumpy in the mornings they took it.

"I'm tired." She groaned as moved her partridge bowl and laid her head onto the table.

"Well you're going to need to wake up because we all have to talk later." Lucius objected with a pointed expression, Del immediately knew what this was about, she truly wished they would just drop it, it was getting hard keeping up with the web of lies she's created.

"No."

"No?" Lucius repeated, daring for her to repeat herself. Ever since Del was disowned, Lucius became more of a father figure even though he was only eleven minutes older, which included the whole drug talks, sex talks, needing permission, and the over protectiveness. One of Lucius' biggest pet peeves was disrespect or sass that came from Del, which obviously only pushed her to do it more, when appropriate of course.

The rest of them sarcastically ooh'd and Regulus let out a dramatic, drawn out: 'she's in trouble'.

Del and Lucius had a stare down before Del had finally backed down, and reluctantly agreed for the 'Family Meeting.'

"Ms. Malfoy, may I ask why you are seated at the Slytherin table?"

Del's head snapped back to see Minnie looking down at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Now unless you want Slytherin to get house points removed I suggest you join your house, Ms. Malfoy."

"Yeah get out of here Del, I'm sorry Minnie we were just telling her to leave. Bad, Del. Bad." Regulus scolded as if she had been a dog.

Del rolled her eyes and tried to fight back a smile, she was in a bad mood, so if she had shown any sign of humor by their jokes it would've just made her into an even worse one.