𝒳𝐼𝒳

"You fucked my girlfriend last night?"

Remus Lupin had always been the intelligent marauder, thinking before he acted or spoke, took responsibility for his actions, was loyal, trustworthy, got excellent credits, and always chose the logical route.

Everyone knew this information, especially the other three marauders, but then November 1st came along and made his mates question all of their previous knowledge.

Once Del and Leo disappeared from the common room all three of the boys looked at their scarred best friend with anger, surprise, confusion, and annoyance.

"Remus, what the fuck?" Sirius argued, outraged with his best mate's choice.

Sirius hadn't felt this type of wrath in years, he still lived with his 'parents' at the time. Each time Orion cursed or punched, or Wallburga yelled or slapped Regulus, Sirius would feel a painful amount of anger to where he would stupidly open his mouth and yell at the ones he once called his mother and father. Sirius would scream and cry at his sperm donor and birth giver for hours until Orion would end his rants of pain, by only inflicting more until his brain would shut off.

And now Sirius had gained a brotherly love towards Del, he wanted to protect her at every cost, and it didn't help that he was already concerned for the girl with his own assumptions.

So the second he heard Del's slip up he knew that all his assumptions weren't just questions or thoughts, they were reality.

"What is the problem, Sirius?" Remus asked with boredom, he didn't understand why Sirius had been so aggressive with the boy, obviously Remus didn't favor Leo either, but as much as he disliked the Slytherin, he knew that Del and him needed to have a proper conversation together, clear the air so the heart aching tension wouldn't keep building between them.

"What do you mean 'What is the problem'? You saw what I did, Remus! Even his own brother was pinning him against the wall while Avery walked Del away from him! Remus, you even agreed with me when I said I didn't trust him, you also noticed what she looked like once Leo talked to her this morning! Don't be fucking daft!"

There was so much more that Sirius wanted to say, so so much, he wanted to scream to them about how he raped Del, how those boys carved their names onto her back, how she needed help, their help.

Yet Sirius forced himself to shut his mouth and tie his tongue, as much as he wanted to say all those words, as much as he knew that they would be supportive and be there for her, he knew that it wasn't his place to say anything.

If anyone knew more about not wanting, or not being ready to share emotion or trauma, it was Sirius Black.

"Sirius, trust me, I know, I don't want him around her either, but they need time alone to just talk, he was in a coma for what two? Three months? A lot of time has passed and neither seem to be on the same page. They dated, or have been dating, for six years now, and, James, I know this information is hard to hear, as much as you try to deny it, we all know and can see this is impacting you, but you have to see it from their perspective."

All the boy's reluctantly nodded, feeling as if they had been lectured by their mother.

Then the yelling began, Leo's booming yet muffled voice traveled throughout the common room, then it was Del's inaudible bellows of anger, at first the boys second guessed if it was even the same person, they had never heard Del's voice so threatening and dark.