𝒳𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼

A/N:
Mature Content Ahead.

"boys don't just stop because you tell them to."

It would be an understatement to say that the Slytherin party had been a complete fail.

After many, many, many shots people had begun to tap out and pass out, Del's group being one of them, after Severus had gotten sick and went back to Del's old room they all just agreed to leave with him, the party was arse.

Now they all sat on the couches, iced waters accompanying all of them, as they began to go down memory lane with genuine smiles on their faces.

This had been the first time they were all back together and just enjoyed each other's presence since fifth year and Del realised how much she missed this, she was still a little tipsy which seemed to calm her nerves and allowed her to just breathe a little.

"Do you lot remember when after every single party you would drag your drunk arses here, to my dorm, and make me play those stupid childish games?" Del laughed out, remembering all the times she would just be trying to do homework and they would all burst in and force her to play 'Truth or Dare' and 'Never Have I Ever'.

"Everyone get into a circle now." Cal yelled out with a laugh, the idea of recreating those memories brought a smile to his face, especially when he thinks about how different the answers would be.

"Wait I need to be right back, Del this was your idea so you're coming with me." Cal rushed, grabbing Del's hand and taking her out of the dorm.

"Where are we going?"

"Well we need to get the main component for 'Never Have I Ever.'" Cal winked as he finally opened a door, dragging Del inside with him.

"Oi!" Cal yelled and Del looked up to see Landon, Kenji, and Atlas all on one couch.

"Alright, mate?" Landon asked as he sat further up on the couch, he then looked behind Cal to make eye contact with Del, "Del, heard you're a little stoner now?" Landon taunted sarcastically, he and her always had a friendly banter when it came to drugs.

"Sod off, Whitmoore." Del rolled her eyes with a smile, "I rarely smoke, I am not a stoner like you fools."

"Yeah well if you ever want to buy something just know I got it." He winked, before raising a quick eye brow like he had just remembered something, "I just restacked on Molly, but this isn't muggle shit or anything like that, this is some magical strain, it makes you like on a different level of happy, you lot have got to try it out." Landon started as he grabbed his bag and pulled out a container filled with small neon orange capsules, "You all down, I'll let you pop for free?"

Quickly to say yes, Cal, Atlas, and Kenji all jumped up, free molly? Yes please.

"Del?" Landon asked, noticing she was the only silent one.

All of the Slytherins looked over to her, they all knew that her brother would lose his shit if he found out Del did a drug that he hadn't even tried yet, but they also knew it was her choice.

"No, I'm alright, maybe next time though." Del waved off, letting them all swallow the bright capsules, except Cal, who pocketed his with a wink.

"Well, Del, if you ever want anything just come to my door, I gotch' you for free."

"Thanks for the offer, Landon." Del replied sarcastically before looking up to Cal to signal that they needed to get back to the dorm.

"Aye, you still got veritaserum on you?"