𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼

A/N:

Mature Content Ahead.

"Fuck it."

"Del!" A panicked shriek came from the stairwell, the Marauders and the Malfoy quickly looked up in alarm to see what the problem was.

There, panting at the end of the stairs, was a pale Marlene who looked like somebody had just murdered her family.

"We need your help, it's bad Del, so so bad!"

Del quickly shot up from the couch, leading for Sirius, who was laying down on her lap, to fall and roll onto the floor with an overdramatic yell.

The girl paid no mind to her friend and ran towards Marlene who led her up to their dorm.

When the two rushed in they could see all the other girls, Alice, Dorcas, and Mary running around the room throwing random clothes, makeup, and hairspray onto the floor and beds.

"What in the name of Merlin?" Del asked Marlene, still confused about what the urgent need was.

"Lily just told us that she is doing a couples costume with her boyfriend! And we already bought her outfit." Mary yelled.

"I cannot believe she ditched us like that." Alice whined as she stomped into the bathroom.

"I'm sorry, but what is happening right now." Del asked.

"We're getting all our costumes set out for the party now because tomorrow we're going to be at Hogsmeade all day getting our hair and makeup down." Dorcas yelled from across the room as she began folding her outfit neatly on top of her dresser.

"This year we thought it would be cute to dress up as our Patronus' so we bought all the outfits earlier on so they wouldn't get sold out, but now Lily is saying that she is dressing up with Amos Diggory."

"That...sucks? I'm sorry but I'm just trying to figure out how this had something to do with me." Del admitted.

"What are you going as, for the Halloween party?" Marlene asked, ignoring Del's question in the process.

"Nothing? I wasn't really planning on showing up to be honest."

Marlene gave Del a look of disappointment with a roll of her eyes, "Del you are going to the party, no questions asked," She started, "And for your last question, I had a feeling this would be the case so how would you feel about taking Lily's costume."

"No. Absolutely not."

"Why not?"

"Because that's going to be awkward, it's quite obvious Lily isn't my biggest fan, so how would she feel if I just sauntered in wearing her outfit."

"But that's the thing, she abandoned it, so now at this point you are saying no to this not so cheap outfit."

Del rolled her eyes at her friends' stubbornness, "Can I at least see the costume?"

Marlene wore a large smile, knowing that she was convincing Del, and walked her over to her bed.

On the bed were a simple pair of antlers.

That was all.

"Seriously? You made it sound like a whole costume was picked out."

"Well I already grabbed an outfit from your dresser, but we also already set up the appointments for makeup, hair, and nails."