𝐼𝐼𝐼

A/N:

This Chapter Contains Two Different Mentions Of Sexual Assault Viewers Discursion Is Advised.

"No as in Voldemort's grandma, yes as in Lucius' sister"

Corvus and Fornax sat down; they talked, smoked, and drank for about an hour or two. Corvus had noticed Fornax was acting strange but he had too much on his mind to really care about it.

"Not that I mind the whole smoke sesh but are you going to tell me why you had me come here?" Fornax asked, bringing Corvus out of his thoughts.

"It's about Del, something happened and you might know about it."

Fornax visibly stiffened, as thoughts invaded his mind.

'did she snitch?'

'i'm going to fucking kill that bitch'

'Corvus is going to fucking murder me'

"Nax, are you even listening?" Corvus snapped, causing Fornax's eyes to shoot back to him.

"My bad, I zoned out, what were you saying?"

"She did wandless and non-verbal magic then read my thoughts but it wasn't Legilimens"

"Who?"

"Del dumbarse, what I'm trying to figure out is how my brothers sixteen year old ex-girlfriend who has never studied wandless or non-verbal magic once in her life lit that fire place without any hesitation, she didn't even try she just did it without even mumbling the spell, then she straight up read my thoughts thinking I was talking to her, not even anyone from seventh year can do that yet this little fifth year just did and I know that she isn't studying it"

Fornax raised his eyebrow and pressed his lips into a thin line trying not to laugh, he didn't believe one bit of what his friend just said, he thought that there was no way that the little helpless girl from the night before was now able to do things that he couldn't even do.

"And I think it's coming from a source, last night something happened to her, it was bad, I don't know the full story but once I do I swear I will kill every single person involved. But as I said, I think she's using her emotions as a source" Corvus sighed as he placed his head into his palms. "I don't fucking know" He raised his head and shook his head and leaned back taking a long drag from the joint they were passing back and forth.

"All right well you want to know what I think?"

"No shit that's why I invited you over"

"I think your losin' it dude, you're stressed, we are about to enter our last year at Hogwarts. There is no possible way she used wandless magic without saying the spell, only Dumbledore and The Dark Lord can do that, I think she probably mumbled it while holding her wand out of view and you just didn't see it. Also you were probably thinking out loud, like I said, you're stressed."

Corvus leaned back into the chair until his back was fully on the cushions, he knew what happened but the more he thought about it the more it made sense, Del was just an average teenage witch no more no less.

"You're probably right" Corvus sighed as he pulled out a small bag full of white powder, he looked up at Fornax giving him a look that asked if he wanted some and all Fornax did was smirk.

After about an hour of getting high and joking around Corvus had fallen asleep on the couch leaving Fornax the only one awake in the manor.

-Del's Pov-