𝒳𝐿

"Imperious."

Queue 'A Quick One Before the Eternal Worm Devours' by Have A Nice Life:

Bloody Hell.

Nausea began building in my stomach as I dragged my feet down the floors of the corridor. I was so close to getting out of the dungeon, so close, but with every step it felt like the hallway only grew longer.

The halls were spinning around me and I let out an audible noise mixed between a groan and whimper, that nausea only began to grow as the light-headed and dizzy feeling followed after, as well as a killer migraine.

I wasn't exactly surprised my body was reacting this way, it wasn't like I ate breakfast, lunch, or dinner, but instead began filling my system with Fire-Whiskey, weed, and coke. I just wanted to go back to the common room, to be able to get under my covers and sleep away the grogginess that was consuming me.

Or I could possibly go to Remus and use another one of those sobering potions, but then they would be even more concerned, I was supposed to be in the hospital wing not drunk and high off my arse. So maybe a smarter solution would be to go back to my old dorm quickly and steal some of the medicine from the large chest that was placed in the corner of the room.

But even that was risky, I was lucky enough to get through the common room without bumping into anyone who mattered. I didn't plan on doing that again which left me with my first option, hurry to the Gryffindor common room and rush into bed, hopefully I would carry the same success with not running into anyone.

My dragging feet ached, I was almost out of the dungeons, almost there, I could practically feel the soft fabric of my comforters wrapping around my body and smell the wildflower scent that lingered from the mix of floral perfumes all the girls used.

So close.

My foot crossed the long archway that led to the main corridor which led to the moving stairs which led to the common room which led to my bed. Though, the silhouette seemed to have had different intentions for my night as they stepped in front of me and the world went black.

Bloody Hell.

I tried to back away from the large figure that blocked my view, but it was no use. His hands were already gripping onto my shoulders and shoving me against the rough walls of the dungeon.

"What have you done now? Getting me expelled? You're a crazy fucking bitch!" The angered voice of Fornax Yaxley rang through my ears and I let my head fall back in defeat. I would never be able to escape them.

"That wasn't me, I swear to it!" I begged shakily. I always claimed I would never submit to a man in fear, but as I stood here now, the intimidation was overbearing.

Yaxley stared down at me with pure hatred, with the candle high above my head it made his face clearer to read. I preferred everything when it was dark. I yelped at his sudden outburst, his hands that were still clinging to my arms tightened painfully before he gripped me away from the wall, just to shove me back into it. As my head hit the wall I felt myself lose consciousness.

"Stop with the fucking lying!" His voice sounded like it was underwater, "I should brand you and leave you out to bleed, you disgusting blood-traitor."

"Do you know what we do to blood-traitors like you and him, Delphinus?"

"We brand them."